ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio200 in CCC this month

Sounds impressive - liked the clio200 badges - very in your face, maybe a tad on the big side though! What did everyone think of the williams coloured gold speedlines they had on - I didnt like them - thats been done, they only look good on a williams - white would be my choice!

200BHp - pipercross induction kit, devil stainless exhaust and silencer - basically gas flowed head and pistons - dont even think they remapped it - lowered it on their special 15mm lowering springs???? Said torque is now 167ft Ib which is pretty impressive and BHP is 205 + they reckon! Its the torque improvements they went on about mostly! £1500 though, if its as good as they rate it I would consider it but not for a while yet! A sealed induction system like BMC or a Viper may have helped even more