ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio200.net Autumn 2014 Wales Run - Blacks & Beacons

Looking....
I am still in, looking forward to it.

Still got space in the passenger seat chap? The ever so wonderful NHS (no hoping sods) have delayed things again so I'll be up for a day out if the offer still stands?
Yes mate no worries, pm me later in the week to sort out times and stuff.

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
I sadly cant make this one :( few minor car problems and being a student cant really afford to fix them on the spot! Hope you all have a good time and I hope to make the next one!

@dajones do we know which way we will be driving the route yet mate?

hey mate, on the map we will be heading north to brecon then we will do the loop on the left first anti clockwise. The actual hairpin itself we will stop at so people can drive up and down it at theyre own speed and for a chat in the car park, photos etc. then we will head back to brecon along the a40 then to the a470 up to builth wells, then head down the b4520. then head to ebbw vale and back to methyr for the end of the run.

Looking....
hey mate, on the map we will be heading north to brecon then we will do the loop on the left first anti clockwise. The actual hairpin itself we will stop at so people can drive up and down it at theyre own speed and for a chat in the car park, photos etc. then we will head back to brecon along the a40 then to the a470 up to builth wells, then head down the b4520. then head to ebbw vale and back to methyr for the end of the run.
Cheers mate, look forward to meeting you all.

Suzuki Jimny
So spent all day cleaning the car between showers, now have to take the mrs out, going to be bloody filthy again :(