ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clioruss 182 Black Gold Pictures After PC

Rsport182Cup'd
Well this has been a long time and a lot of advice coming thanks to all on here especially rich, here are some photos of my 182, i am proud of it at the min, glad i got a big engine now, had three years of the 1.2 16v. Just cant wait to get my private plate back on the new car no i got the 182. Here goes.........
30012007.jpg

30012007008.jpg

30012007013.jpg

30012007016.jpg

30012007027.jpg

30012007028-1.jpg

i like the last pic best, the mirror image is coming on quite nicely now!
30012007026.jpg

Rsport182Cup'd
Sicks out plenty, i much prefer these to the origional red lights, like it to look a little different and no way were lexus going on

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Get a better cam, messes up my eyes, looks like you have macro on? Looks shiny, i like shiny things.....

Rsport182Cup'd
that was just on cam fone, i am going to take some better photos when it is not in yard at work.

Golf R soon...
Nice and shiny!

Wow your blueflame does stick out a fair bit doesn't it! lol!

Mines not like that!

Black Pearl Dynamique
When I first saw those lights I hated them, but they're growing on me :eek:

The car looks amazing, very shiny! How much are your windows tinted? I'm thinking of getting it done on my black Clio and i'm loving the way yours look.

Rsport182Cup'd
Thanks for all comments good and not so good, the windows were £200. done in 1 hour, recomend the company in Doncaster to anyone who wants, the tyre dressing - i started the car this mornin at 9am, then at 5pm when was loosing light i had to take photos before darkness it was getting really cold too, back at it again tomora, i am going to help my grandad (75) PC his fiat, not an old doger who holds up, works with me in dry cleaning business and drives my van every day, makes me proud so i want to give him something back, he keeps looking at progress on clio and saying - " you going to get mine that shiny" fiat maybe not my cup of tea but will do it after he did such a good job already on his own with scratch X

Thanks for all comments good and not so good, the windows were £200. done in 1 hour, recomend the company in Doncaster to anyone who wants, the tyre dressing - i started the car this mornin at 9am, then at 5pm when was loosing light i had to take photos before darkness it was getting really cold too, back at it again tomora, i am going to help my grandad (75) PC his fiat, not an old doger who holds up, works with me in dry cleaning business and drives my van every day, makes me proud so i want to give him something back, he keeps looking at progress on clio and saying - " you going to get mine that shiny" fiat maybe not my cup of tea but will do it after he did such a good job already on his own with scratch X

feel the love... i think i'm going to cry! :eek:

black/gold 182
i had them lights on my car but put the original one's back on because they look much better, lexus lights are now packed in a box never to see the light of day again

Rsport182Cup'd
The lights will grow on you, it must be that either you just like to be standard and all look the same, cant afford to replace or they look better in the flesh and you cant make your mind up,

why look same as all the other clio's, the comments do not make me unhappy cos i like them, just wonder why every one is so against, when you read through some other posts it is so anti mod, all stand in line and look the same.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Maybe tint the standard rear lights as they don't suit it.

sort exhaust out like everyone said..maybe some new trainers?

Clio
Well this has been a long time and a lot of advice coming thanks to all on here especially rich, here are some photos of my 182, i am proud of it at the min, glad i got a big engine now, had three years of the 1.2 16v. Just cant wait to get my private plate back on the new car no i got the 182. Here goes.........
30012007.jpg

30012007008.jpg

30012007013.jpg

30012007016.jpg

30012007027.jpg

30012007028-1.jpg

i like the last pic best, the mirror image is coming on quite nicely now!
30012007026.jpg

Russ car looks cool man, iv seen you about a couple of times! Where abouts in Doncaster do you live, do you know Branton?

Rsport182Cup'd
i know Branton very well, i live in conisbrough, i am always round and about, might be making the sunday meet but only to say hello and introduce my self, i often go up rotherham for a drive round and look at whats on display.

Rsport182Cup'd
yes always in ship hill area
some good motors up there, just not always keen when elite cruisers are about

Mike the doncaster is Syorks meet, http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=199434

all the details in there m8, i used to venture to Vue but tis quiet there now unless they got a big cruise.

Does n e body still o up for a meet at meadowhall retail park on a tuesday?

think it is high time a massive cruise in meadowhall car park!

Al lets arrange...............

Clio
been and checked the meet details, like my post says al, dad's birthday on sunday, think we are going out sunday night, but will check and let you know ;)!

al

ST on the way...
not always keen when elite cruisers are about

Lol, they've got some well dodgy motors have EC :S

Does n e body still o up for a meet at meadowhall retail park on a tuesday?

think it is high time a massive cruise in meadowhall car park!

Al lets arrange...............

We've not had one at meadowhall for a while mainly down to the weather, but we'll get one sorted as it warms up a bit :D

Some really good photo ops down stairs ;)

0001.jpg

Rsport182Cup'd
Thats what i like to see, well lit, warm(ish) no elemental rain, so long as nobody is stoooopid with cars burnouts etc etc it is never a problem! the pic looks good, mine will be making some appearances.

Rsport182Cup'd
require sun strip, the sunvisiors have got TV's going in again like on my other clio, practicality more than looks mate, at least it has not got
ME ME 81TCH on it in ig white letters - pmsl (essex crew)

black/gold 182
The lights will grow on you, it must be that either you just like to be standard and all look the same, cant afford to replace or they look better in the flesh and you cant make your mind up,

why look same as all the other clio's, the comments do not make me unhappy cos i like them, just wonder why every one is so against, when you read through some other posts it is so anti mod, all stand in line and look the same.
dude I'm not slagging you off or anything as you have stated its your car and you can do whatever you like to it, but i had them lights on for a good while even had them colour coded which wasn't cheap but in the end i decided that the original ones were the ones i prefer, by the way your paint work looks fantastic wish you lived in brum you could have done mine ;)

Rsport182Cup'd
i stil love the lights i am just giving them a good representation as you can see they are all body coloured, i do all my spraying jobs my self, thats probably why i like them so much, if you are not a pro sprayer it is IMO quite a job to do 2K paintwork and Base coat and laquer no runs, get a good finish on it. i not fall out, just wanted to let people know back, thnx for all the thoughts pos and neg.