ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calender...............

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
buy the calander and find out ali

can't remember if any of yours are in there chris, i think there are

No coz the last bloody calender i bought had mine as month June or something and when i got it they'd put something else in it's place!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I never use calendars so doubt I'll bother buying one, but I can see Ali's / Maz's point, would probably pick one up if there was a decent shot of mine in there... some cracking pics above though.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i dont use calenders and none of my pics are in there but i have bought 1.
just another cliosport thing to add to my collection..

Chocolate Bar™
some stunning images there! shouldnt really be about buying it just cos your cars in there, should be about supporting the club :rasp:

*although it would have been nice ;)*

RS Clio 200
shoulda rented some motorsport pit babes for a day and go them in the photos with the cars :rasp:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
some stunning images there! shouldnt really be about buying it just cos your cars in there, should be about supporting the club :rasp:

valid point.......no probs guys

this was a little rushed come the end and i think there would be a lot of ways i would change / improve it next time...thats if i get chance to do another

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
the pics are not top secret maz......not at all, just think its pointless showing all the pics that are in the calander on here as it then takes away some point of the calander...

i still haven't said whether yours is in it or not anyway

Maz

LY 200
I would have thought it was a good way of advertising but I must think differently to most .. lol

I know you havn't and if you would that would shut me up ;)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'm with Niel on this.

Far enough seeing some of teh pics but why would you want to see all of them.

Its like not wanting to buy a book because you haven't read every page.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
here again are some of pictures included, i am not going to show them all, number 1 as i don't have time to do all that as i have lots of work to do, 2 all the shots in the calander cover the renaultsport range, from valvers, williams, to 172's 182's tropheys and v6's, also there is 1.2's in there aswell

121641350-M.jpg

121641912-M.jpg

121642937-M.jpg

121643137-M.jpg

121643171-M.jpg

hopefuly each owner is represented by the model in some way and i can say the quality of images used is very good, some amazing shots

106 GTi
nice work pete......hopefully you won't be dissapointed

feedback would be good once people have recieved them to

... and a unofficial list of what's on each month aswell please

(I have ordered one just have no patience)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ok....look at a map, find the point where it has to come from and where you are.....

take than measurment in cm's...then times that by 0.653 that should be the amount of hours it will take to reach you....

glad i could help..lol

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I recived mine yesterday.. or the day before.

Very happy with is at £8 iirc.

The layout is prefect, seems use of use of pics idea changed after the first few months tho.

Some pictures are a little pixelated but that was expected.

I'd say well worth the money

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I recived mine yesterday.. or the day before.

Very happy with is at £8 iirc.

The layout is prefect, seems use of use of pics idea changed after the first few months tho.

Some pictures are a little pixelated but that was expected.

I'd say well worth the money

what do you mean about the use of pics idea changed please?

yeah not happy with some of the images........next time this will be looked at in great detail