ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** ClioSport Cars of the Year - Awards **

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Over our 2 main shows this year (FSC and Donny South) we judged all the cars on display.

The categories were
Best Clio Mk1 (not including 16v or Williams)
Best Clio Mk1 (only including 16v and Williams)
Best Clio Mk2 (not including 172 or v6)
Best Clio Mk2 (only including 172 and v6)

The winners were awarded their trophies at Donny South, and were:

Best Clio Mk1 (non 16v/Williams)

Daz, with his Clio 1.2

Best Clio Mk1 (16v and Williams)

Ian, with his 16v

Best Clio Mk2 (Non 172/v6)

Fred, with his 1.2

Best Clio Mk2 (172 and v6)

Craig, with his 172 Mk1

Congratulations again to all the above. We will hopefully make this a regular event each year and judge the cars over all our shows.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

im not bitter. well not much.

well done fred mate your car is looking sweet

VW Potato

so, who wants to explain to the Puppy, who, incidentally, is sobbing his little eyes out right now, why he didnt win an award, eh? eh?

well done to the winners!

g

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol well done every 1,

as u can see by dazs face that is the first thing he has ever won in his life.

of corse he will now try and come back with all the excuses under the sun, but there ya go.....

hmmmm ok but ill get it out of yer! you wait til you see mine next year!!

it will blow yer socks off hehe!!

not goin to tell you what i got planned cos its a bit mad which will prob mean i def wont win next year but there you go it will look phat i tell yer!!

vix

nah same bodykit and everything just a touch to make it that little bit different cos im gettin bored!! but interior first cos it looks like puke!! so bit of a wait at the mo!!

;)

judged on what we thought of the cars - appearance, effort etc. Not just on mods, but that came into it as well. (If there were no mods counted then of course mine would have won - but Jas was unfair and said I couldnt give my baby top marks!! boo hoo !! :cry: