ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** ClioSport Cars of the Year - Awards **

thank you :oops: yeah i saw yer!

very nice mate! you should of said hello! i think everyone was a bit embarrassed werent they - i was anyway wasnt sure who was who!

VIX

i was well nervous coz i was surrounded by people i didnt know!

although i did meet a few peops but not as many as i would av liked to!

i think we should get the name cards like Matbrown had in his car from york!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

i know what you meen!!! its so much easier to chat to people on here!!

i did see ya though but never had the bottle to come up to ya and say hello!!

yeah name cards sound alot better

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

well now you come to mention it vix!!! lol......only only joking!!!!!!!

you definately didnt look scary!!

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio16v on 20 August 2003What about awards for members:Biggest Drinker - BamBamBiggest Lightweight- Chavy;)Most Annoying - Btween me and mr fenn

WOW!!! how proud am I???

I could win an award :D

Uh, name cards didnt make much difference - cus I had my sunstrip with daz on it.. and no one came up to me who I didnt know and say "Hi Daz! Im $whoever".

You crazy shy lot.. haha.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio16v on 20 August 2003

What about awards for members:

Biggest Drinker - BamBam
Biggest Lightweight- Chavy
Most Annoying - Btween me and mr fenn

LOL just seent his.. Tom is that a challenge ?? Come on ya know you want to !

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Tom I can out drink ya no problems.. Its the keeping it down I have problems with

Anyway makes room for the kebab ..

Besides youre not backing out of a challenge are you..

Quote: Originally posted by kis172 on 20 August 2003

I think we might re-discuss the issue of giving prizes out if this is the result !

As I pointed out earlier, we are never all going to agree all of the time - I didnt want to get anymore involved than that - being one of the "judges" but forgodsake people - those of you that didnt win just didnt win, and somebody else did - lifes tough sometimes.

Kathy

OMG!! thats it! suicide for me!! how could u let that other car win! hes red!! red!! no no no no.. look! green!!! yes green its the only good colour! oh no... im sooo gonna cry now!! i mean! red! not green! ahhhhhh

:eek: ;)

LOL

remember guys...........Winning isnt everything. Winning and gloating and rubbing their noses in it ...................................... now thats everything!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 22 August 2003

lol! He even sleeps in his cap!
Jas thats his hair you know like the edge from U2

(its just gel i tell thee)

Congrats to all the winners & Fred I gotta say your car looked well kewl - I was impressed & that takes a lot !!

Need to update squirt a bit me thinks for next year....

Lionel Richie

*bows to the crowds* "id like to thank my mum & dad, Jas and Mel, Wayne and Kathy (nice chair) + rest of the cliosport alcoholics *cough* sorry i mean admin!!!