ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

BMW 320d Sport

The Donny South organisers have announced a prize for the best/biggest club stand at the show this year. We were the biggest and best last year and it would be a shame not to pull it off again this time round, so if youve not yet considered coming along, check out the link on the main page and the thread on the meetings forum. This will be the BIG club meet in the South this summer and a proper wicked day out.

And for those of you whove already confirmed youre coming or expressed an interest, please get your dosh in ASAP! Weve already got quite a lot of your cheques but the sooner we can have it all in the better cos then we can make our firm booking with the Donny South organisers - at the moment its a provisional spot for 50 cars, which I know we can fill. So if youre thinking youll get round to sending that cheque in next week, do it NOW! Much appreciated.

See you there-

Nick,

Cliosport Events.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ben, we need the money to pay one of those Donny girls to put you out of your misery! ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Sunday 17th August, but youll need to renew your membership first! :)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Jas, we have to waste £100 on one of the donny girls? cant we just use jilly? ;) (Bless her)

Better sort the cheque out for both then really :)

How about I bring my Clio along, bring in the crowds, and I get free membership renewal and Donny entry????

Sounds fair to me!!

Clio v6

Oh I see It has a turbo. Ok but whats so special about it?

Nick Read has one of those wee gadgets. It cuts in at around 30 mph I am told. I guess thats going to have no wear and tear on it then.;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

yeah god... a million cars go vroooooom tsssssssssssssh hehe ;) what so special about yours? (im only joking now..)

Clio v6

WoW! WHITE FOGLAMPS. I guessed there must have been something special about it. Now that I must see.

Quote: Originally posted by conrad on 24 June 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 24 June 2003

Why? Whats so special? :)
vrrrooom tssssssssh me thinks ;)

Not for me!! The wastegate chatter instead!

Bubbles if you are intersted then there are a few pics of my car here:

http://www.rtoc.org/members/member.asp?Memberid=2177http://www.rtoc.org/members/member.asp?Memberid=2177

But its ever changing! New wheels go on soon and maybe a new front bumper, and custom exhaust blah, blah dont want to be boring :oops:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by marcus cliogtt on 24 June 2003

Ok, yep.. thats pretty damn sexy
Cheers!! I will tell her you think so! So can I hold the cheque Jas?!!;)

No, youve still got to send a cheque in, but anyone that comes gets entry into our car of the year award, so you might be in with a chance for a trophy.

Ok, yep.. thats pretty damn sexy
Cheers!! I will tell her you think so! So can I hold the cheque Jas?!!;)

almost as sexy as mine now . a mate? - if only urs was green ...

Did you not have to be at the french car show to be in the running for cliosport car of the year?? i thought that was the deal!!!

You have to have lots of money to stand any chance of winning :(
Not true, if the work was done by yourself, or maybe its just been well looked after then that could be enough.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

No way... put my car next to yours... no matter how much i clean and make it sparkle, yours would win.

At the end of the day, what matters is if you like and are proud of your car, no matter what has or hasnt been done to it :D

Is yours the light blue one?

At the end of the day, what matters is if you like and are proud of your car, no matter what has or hasnt been done to it :D
Well put, more people should think like this....

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Everyone thinks like that.. Im very proud of my baby.. but shed still never win me a trophy stood next too marcuss clio ;)