ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF24 ClioSport Festival 2024 - Book Tickets Now!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
We seriously have sold out of the full days that we allocated. The response has been mental this year. We have added 40% more slots on the afternoon session compared to last year as we were a bit too conservative with numbers, but have sold out in a couple of weeks.

I can create another full day by removing a morning and afternoon half day but there's only 2 afternoon slots left, so @LeeRS you'll need to be quick.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone is heading over from the West Midlands and wants to convoy then I’m keen.

Will be trailering the clio though so will be a steady one on the Friday afternoon.

Spooky

ClioSport Club Member
  R5 GTT
Just a heads up of a recent change of regulations for the circuit. Please message me if you need further info or clarification.

Please Note:
Electric and Hybrid vehicles are not currently permitted on the Anglesey Circuit.
Please do not book a track session for such a vehicle as it will not be permitted out on track.
Hi Nik, has there been any movement on this?

Is it a plain flat "no, you aint going on track in that son" as per above or...

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Hi Nik, has there been any movement on this?

Is it a plain flat "no, you aint going on track in that son" as per above or...

I'm still waiting for a reply to clarify this, but the member of staff at the circuit has been out of office. I will chase it up and let you know.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Whoops, been a bit busy recently and haven't checked in.

Seems all track slots bar morning sessions have sold - 🤯

So ah, not sure what's going to happen with the hot laps now.
Sure they’ll make an exception for you!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sure they’ll make an exception for you!

Seems so, I did panic for a moment but crisis averted thanks to @Nik 🙏

Pleased to say we will have two cars with us for the weekend.

You all know the first car as it was with you guys last year, but in case you've forgotten 👀220A3953.jpg

The second - we'll announce in April, for now I'll say - Fruity RWD goodness with aero, loud enough to annoy the neighbours and bloody quick!!

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Seems so, I did panic for a moment but crisis averted thanks to @Nik 🙏

Pleased to say we will have two cars with us for the weekend.

You all know the first car as it was with you guys last year, but in case you've forgotten 👀View attachment 1681825

The second - we'll announce in April, for now I'll say - Fruity RWD goodness with aero, loud enough to annoy the neighbours and bloody quick!!
Is a derivative of it following the clio in the image?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Not sure I'm able to make it now. PM sesh will most likely be available, unless we're allowed to request a refund?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Not sure I'm able to make it now. PM sesh will most likely be available, unless we're allowed to request a refund?

I’ll buy it off you if you don’t end up going?

Just let me know so I can make arrangements 👍

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
Not sure if this has been covered or not. Is there a possibility to be able sell track time to another member if I can't make it? I've got some uncertainty with my work rota unfortunately.