ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport crash on A64 leeds this morning....possible death

Titanium 182
Aye mate, she's bruised to f**k hurts to breathe and look around etc and might have a cracked rib. Just glad it was only a fiesta that hit her TBH anything more doesn't bare thinking about.

Old couple were in it and the fella blacked out so hit her at full whack flipped in the air and landed on the car behind her (she was stationary in traffic)

Her campus looks like a write off front suspension turret under the bonnet is bent to fvck and the entire drivers side is all dented in.

Titanium 182
Yeah I was ! I was at work and my bro text me, "Mums been in a crash she's in the ambulance think she's reet tho"

I was like.. You THINK ? just left work and went straight to A&E

320d
Yeah I was ! I was at work and my bro text me, "Mums been in a crash she's in the ambulance think she's reet tho"

I was like.. You THINK ? just left work and went straight to A&E

Must have been bad. I know what you mean though, think isnt the most reassuring word.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Its crazy, its like its crash season. Ive seen 3 cards on their roofs this week on the same road between Stourbridge and Bridgenorth, to which ive not seen a crash on in the last year and I drive down it twice a day.

Hope the folks in the clio are ok!!!