ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2017 - Book Tickets Now!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yet again CS has outdone itself. What a weekend!
The admin team did a great job as usual, so a massive thank you to them. Great to meet a few more people, and catch up with others.

Last night was brilliant, and the pizzas were incredible!

Until next year :smile:

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Awesome weekend big thanks to everybody that made it happen. Had a riot in the mrs blue meg 225 on track ! Roll on the next one :up:

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
A couple of pics i grabbed. Too busy talking to everybody had having a good crack. Big thanks to Daz for letting me drive his petrol blue 182 on track. I totally get the N/A keep it pinned was awesome fun, 3 wheels everywhere 20170826_164928.jpg 20170826_133055.jpg 20170826_114739.jpg

Didn't get many group photos, but it was great to meet some previous freinds and make new ones! Bring on CSF 2018

Attachments

• IMG_20170826_192118.jpg
    IMG_20170826_192118.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20170826_113446.jpg
    IMG_20170826_113446.jpg
    614.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20170826_145914.jpg
    IMG_20170826_145914.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39

MartinL1993

ClioSport Moderator
Was a great weekend yet again thanks to all the guys/girls who put it all together to make it such a good weekend
Great day today. Bar losing my fuel on track, losing gearbox oil off track and then it not starting...

My Clio sport business card torn up in the fuel filler seems to sort my losing fuel everywhere fault though!
Thanks again mate for the passenger ride, cracking car you've got there minus the starter motor plug!! Haha

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yet again CS has outdone itself. What a weekend!
The admin team did a great job as usual, so a massive thank you to them. Great to meet a few more people, and catch up with others.

Last night was brilliant, and the pizzas were incredible!

Until next year :smile:
IMG_2855.JPG

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Both myself and Emily had a great time this weekend! I would say that it's the best CSF yet. Weather was spot on this year. Last 2 years it's rained at some point. Had a great laugh with all and met some new faces too which is always good.

Super chuffed that I won 2nd best car of the show. That made my day as I did not expect that at all.

Also a nice sum raised for the salvation army which is a always good.

Big thanks to the CS crew who as always oragaised a wicked weekend.

And on a side note, i drank way to much rum last night. Sorry to all that witnessed me this morning. I was not in good shape.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
What a weekend I could only do that once a year, great to see all my mates again, my car made it back home although the gearbox is now as loud as the exhaust, the MG's gearbox died at the gates to the garage so that was lucky, thanks to Admin for another great event.

I'm f*cking ruined, glad i've got tomorrow to sleep it off.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Got back early afternoon but have been busy this afternoon moving into the house.
Such a good weekend had! Nice to meet old and new faces. Apologies to those who I didn't get chance to have a proper catch up either.

Was my first CSF since the thrilling Billing Aquadrome event in 2014. I thought I'd give it a miss for couple of years but glad I made a return to it this weekend.
Jess has loved it too and looking forward to next years event.

I'm proper chuffed that Kim won 1st Place in show and shine too after the effort she's put into getting it into its current state. Well deserved.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Got back early afternoon but have been busy this afternoon moving into the house.
Such a good weekend had! Nice to meet old and new faces. Apologies to those who I didn't get chance to have a proper catch up either.

Was my first CSF since the thrilling Billing Aquadrome event in 2014. I thought I'd give it a miss for couple of years but glad I made a return to it this weekend.
Jess has loved it too and looking forward to next years event.

I'm proper chuffed that Kim won 1st Place in show and shine too after the effort she's put into getting it into its current state. Well deserved.
Was good to meet you mate :up:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
View attachment 1332017 Finally back home in the land of sheep. What a weekend, cheers to all the staff/admins/mods for your hard work!

Good to see some of the regular reprobates and a lot of new faces. Really enjoyed blasting around track and each passenger made it fully worth it. Had a right laugh all weekend.

f**k prawn crackers though.

You'll go down in history as the man who killed Dave Dreads

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
this weekend has really got me smiling from ear to ear a lot of love for the forum again, full of spot on people! Looking forward to trax now hopefully see a load of you there! and to come away with a raffle prize puts the cheery on top!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
this weekend has really got me smiling from ear to ear a lot of love for the forum again, full of spot on people! Looking forward to trax now hopefully see a load of you there! and to come away with a raffle prize puts the cheery on top!

That's brilliant to hear.

These weekenders really do bring the club together and make it an actual club rather than just a place to ask questions online.

Cheers to everyone who came, and to those who haven't been before or haven't been for a while, I hope it was a good experience for you all.

It proper flew by! There was so much on and so many people to see I don't think I got to speak to half the people there. I hope those who came out on track with me had a good time :D

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
@Jonesaaaay93 hope you other half didn't get too pissed off when we all dragged you both up to dance :blush:

haha not at all!

Would like to say a big thank you to everyone that made us feel so welcome and involved! Was great to put some faces to those forum names that we've come to know and love :tongueclosed:
Evie enjoyed her dancing although it's really not my style so don't be offended I resisted so much!
Again just a thank you too all those involved, our first CSF and we will certainly attend again! Even if the drive back was a killer this morning!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
haha not at all!

Would like to say a big thank you to everyone that made us feel so welcome and involved! Was great to put some faces to those forum names that we've come to know and love :tongueclosed:
Evie enjoyed her dancing although it's really not my style so don't be offended I resisted so much!
Again just a thank you too all those involved, our first CSF and we will certainly attend again! Even if the drive back was a killer this morning!

Glad you both enjoyed it mate :up: