ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
awesome, ive not been very active in the forums so i dont think ive spoken to any of you really but will be good to have a chat with you lot, il try and get some mates to come with and hopefully have my clio finished in time!

Just stay away from the northern lot. Bunch of weirdos mate. You'll be able to spot them out, don't worry.

Christ Almighty.

Thought I hadn't seen him post recently. Perma or for a while?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just looked on blyton website and dogs are allowed
So think I’ll end up bringing the pooch with us to chill over the weekend

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
@Danith like I said mate, it's a really relaxed and mature event. Get the afternoon session booked and then a few(loads) beers in the evening with free food and a band on!
Just need to convince @imprezaworks to come along aswell!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Danith like I said mate, it's a really relaxed and mature event. Get the afternoon session booked and then a few(loads) beers in the evening with free food and a band on!
Just need to convince @imprezaworks to come along aswell!
Would be amazing if @imprezaworks comes,

Honestly any car is more than welcome on track and like said it is a mature event. Everyone on track has been really well behaved .