ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!

ClioSport Festival 2018 - Book Tickets & Track Time Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Centre
Friday, August 24, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, August 26, 2018 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be massively disappointed if anything went missing full stop. It's a fairly close knit group of people.

I'll actually have a few bits sat outside my car which are for sale this weekend.
54mm shocks, 6 point harness, rs lower inlet and a few other bits. Just want them gone!
I’m only going there to rob

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Do we need to print off our weekend tickets before arriving or can it be scanned through our phones?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I completely slipped my mind and I don’t have a printer ? hopefully can take my name on the gate

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Printed would make things much quicker please. Not much phone signal round there so you may struggle to get your emails up

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I hope the weather at Blyton is better than what we are experiencing from the Scottish Borders and through the Lake District?!?! Black skies and rain

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Been like that all day here, a mix of wind, rain and sun all day. I just hope I can get the tent up between showers, I already got rained on when I washed the car.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Been like that all day here, a mix of wind, rain and sun all day. I just hope I can get the tent up between showers, I already got rained on when I washed the car.
Getting sunny here now but it has absolutely thrown it down just now.
Hopefully the field isn't boggy.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Any means of charging my phone over the weekend? Forgot my car charger! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk