ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
People that were on track last year - what improvements have you made for track this year? Ive got track pads on, pms shifter and a new steering wheel setup (and plenty of carbon). the thing im most excited about is not bashing the horn every time i go past the start line [emoji1787]

Also the only fault I had with the car last year was the 1144s cooking way too fast so the 1.11s will be good!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’ve got a different car ?‍♂️ Had a fiesta ST for the clio sport owners day last year still at Blyton but got the cup now and swore I wasn’t doing any trackdays in it. ?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
People that were on track last year - what improvements have you made for track this year? Ive got track pads on, pms shifter and a new steering wheel setup (and plenty of carbon). the thing im most excited about is not bashing the horn every time i go past the start line emoji1787.png

Also the only fault I had with the car last year was the 1144s cooking way too fast so the 1.11s will be good!

Haven't done all that much really.
Epas set up - BRTMotorsport quick rack - Rebuilt box with JC5-130 diff conversion.
Was hoping to push the boat out for coilovers but the misses said no :ROFLMAO:

I’ve got a different car ?‍♂️ Had a fiesta ST for the clio sport owners day last year still at Blyton but got the cup now and swore I wasn’t doing any trackdays in it. ?

Well, now that you're taking it on track....cup battle?

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Haven't done all that much really.
Epas set up - BRTMotorsport quick rack - Rebuilt box with JC5-130 diff conversion.
Was hoping to push the boat out for coilovers but the misses said no :ROFLMAO:

Well, now that you're taking it on track....cup battle?

I *plan* on taking it steady lol as I have no idea what it’s like at the moment but I’m happy to provide a tow for you to overtake ?

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
I remember thinking almost exactly that last year then as soon as the tyres were warm forgetting all about it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I just build slowly with each lap firstly looking to find the optimum braking point then the earliest point I can get back on the throttle on exit without upsetting the car and breaking traction.

Once I've found those I'll push entry, mid and exit speeds a fraction at a time to find the fastest way around corner.

Conditions and mechanical grip change throughout the day so you're always slightly adjusting. This is why I love track days as no one lap is the same.

Looks like we'll only be there later on Friday now. Got a job interview a 3pm, then need to go home pack the car and van and head out and sit in Friday rush hour traffic.

@Danith @JamesBryan try and save us a spot if going early Friday
(y)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Looks like we'll only be there later on Friday now. Got a job interview a 3pm, then need to go home pack the car and van and head out and sit in Friday rush hour traffic.

@Danith @JamesBryan try and save us a spot if going early Friday
(y)
I'm living my best life and staying in a tent as little as poss, so going sat morning

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Very keen.
If you've got the day off just head up in the morning.

?