ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
Last time I had track time at a CSF, there was a little rain in the afternoon and the track got very empty, which suited me with rainsport tyres :ROFLMAO:

This year I'm on Nankangs as well, no rain please.

Was that before or after you woke up in the field? :unsure:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Won't be much of a battle mate, that boy can peddle!
I can't be that hardcore, my ad08r still have loads of tread left after 4 track days.

Get the car back next week some time. Nothing like last minute.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I can't be that hardcore, my ad08r still have loads of tread left after 4 track days.

Get the car back next week some time. Nothing like last minute.
Lol I've not driven ours since it was repaired after it met a tyre wall! Just hoping all the alignment is still ok and there was no other unknown damage. Will find out on way to CSF I spose haha

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Buzzing for this! Checked my tyres today and they don't have much life left. Good job I've booked the afternoon sesh to give the ps4's a send off after 12k miles ?

I'm really intrigued in how the fez eco bang will get on on the track.
?

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Buzzing for this! Checked my tyres today and they don't have much life left. Good job I've booked the afternoon sesh to give the ps4's a send off after 12k miles ?

I'm really intrigued in how the fez eco bang will get on on the track.
?

The ST’s are pretty handy around Blyton. I had a mk6 ST before so there was a few mk7’s I went with aswell and they are good cars tbh

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The ST’s are pretty handy around Blyton. I had a mk6 ST before so there was a few mk7’s I went with aswell and they are good cars tbh

Mines a mk8. I must admit though, it handles brilliantly and the suspension setup is brilliant.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
There's currently 1 x Full Day track session available on the booking website if anyone was still looking for some (y)

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
they should have that bookmarked properly in the calendar so theres no excuses