ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
It was f**king freezing last year once it got to about 10pm!

Not if you have a fire like we do (y)

We have found a log supplier close by also so all we need to do it rather than baskets get @Gus to help @JP83 throw a shopping trolly into his car and we are on to a winner

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why you blowing it up now ???

I've got a 12v yes

Feel free to lend it in exchange for a can of beer ?

What a deal that is!

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
People that were on track last year - what improvements have you made for track this year? Ive got track pads on, pms shifter and a new steering wheel setup (and plenty of carbon). the thing im most excited about is not bashing the horn every time i go past the start line [emoji1787]

Also the only fault I had with the car last year was the 1144s cooking way too fast so the 1.11s will be good!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

New rear discs & pads.
New front & rear wipers (you never know!)
New front drilled discs & pads

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Anybody know if the cafe serves breakfast food on Saturday morning?

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
I know the event time table says gates open at 8am but can track drivers arriving Saturday morning come in earlier than 8am to setup? Just seems that 1 hour to get tickets checked...find a spot...get car ready..something to eat...driver briefing...say hello to fellow CSers will be such a rush to try and get out on track at 9. It’s not that I don’t want to maximise my track time! ?

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
I know the event time table says gates open at 8am but can track drivers arriving Saturday morning come in earlier than 8am to setup? Just seems that 1 hour to get tickets checked...find a spot...get car ready..something to eat...driver briefing...say hello to fellow CSers will be such a rush to try and get out on track at 9. It’s not that I don’t want to maximise my track time! ?

I did wonder that so I’ll be there 5 mins early then ?