ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF20 ClioSport Festival 2020 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Where is the nearest hotel? The Mrs won't camp but I'd love to take the Mrs, the boy and myself so if I can get a hotel cheap enough along with a taxi from the venue I may be on for this

For those looking for a hotel to stay in, a few of us use the new Travelodge Gainsborough as a base over the weekend.

It's the closest major hotel to the circuit, and a taxi back in the early hours of Sunday morning was easy to arrange.

If you do want to stay I'd book it fairly soon as it will get booked up / prices increase as the event nears.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Talking tents....the couple that wanted to plug their extension lead for the power drill/sex toys in their tent won’t be coming along again will they? 🤣

Think they learned to not EVER pitch up next to a load of northern / welsh people ever again .... couldn’t stop crying at who ever it was throwing an tantrum!!! f**k sake it’s a camping weekend, we all don’t need a extension lead for but plugs

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Think they learned to not EVER pitch up next to a load of northern / welsh people ever again .... couldn’t stop crying at who ever it was throwing an tantrum!!! f**k sake it’s a camping weekend, we all don’t need a extension lead for but plugs
They were upset there was no key bowl in the marquee I heard. I think she had her eye on @DaveDreads 👀🤣

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
🤣 mate their faces when they were having a rant to staff the next morning and I popped my head in to see if I could make a brew.....priceless! Seething with rage 🤣
I’d of poked her in the bum for free though, no extension lead needed 🤣

They were upset there was no key bowl in the marquee I heard. I think she had her eye on @DaveDreads 👀🤣
She saw his S&M inspired helmet and wanted a piece for sure 🤣

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

For those that didnt camp over, we need more information on these shenanigans that happened. Do tell.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I was with you remember ... half the admin was in that coffee tent with them 🤣, howling at you just walking in like you own the joint pmsl!

Were you?!
Tbh mate I was that hungover from the night before that that’s the only memory I have of the morning 😂didn’t realise you were with me 🤣

@Dr Jekyll think it’s only fair moments like that stay with those that camped..miss the camping..miss the shenanigans! 😂

Safe to say after dealing with us lot all night however, they won’t be back. And if they do come back, I’m asking to join in 🤣🤣

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
People do bring their kids, they just don't camp overnight with them because it's usually drunken carnage.

There is talk of a quiet space for family camping and the people that bring camper vans camp as far away as possible, but quiet is a relative term as you'd probably still hear the madness just not as loudly.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
People do bring their kids, they just don't camp overnight with them because it's usually drunken carnage.

There is talk of a quiet space for family camping and the people that bring camper vans camp as far away as possible, but quiet is a relative term as you'd probably still hear the madness just not as loudly.
Yeah you'd still hear Scottish donk even from Gainsborough😂😂

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Why is the PM tracktime more expensive?

Are we really having the pizza guys back again?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Pizza has deffo been the best food so far from the ones we have had.

Looking forward to this.

Reactions: Nik

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I was about to have a bit of a moan about the afternoon session being more expensive that the morning, then I checked the prices and it's only a fiver more, I think i'll be able to stretch to that.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Bought my ticket for a full day on track

Lessons from last year;

- Bring less f**king tools
- Bring more f**king fuel
- Mingle more with all you c***s
- Dont let @DaveDreads comatose himself at the mere time of 10pm😂

Reactions: Nik
Status
Not open for further replies.