ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Send hugs and prayers please boys and girls.

My new driveshaft has just arrived for the clio and if it doesn’t work, I’ve got a very busy morning tomorrow, getting my van ready to take on track. The same van that hasn’t moved for a good 4+months and has road tyres. And a 2+year overdue cambelt. And no roll cage.

Fml.

Good luck mate. It will work.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Evening guys & girls,

Emailed the contact page without a response earlier this week so hoping some one here can advise as we draw closer to the event - I had booked on early for entrance/dinner and afternoon track time to finally get along to this years Cliosport festival in the 172 Cup but sadly I managed to de-glove my big toe at the weekend mountain biking in Wales :rolleyes:

52214807925_f368ec5fbf_z.jpg

Surgery has put me back together but I'm not gonna be able to drive Saturday especially coming all the way from London so just wondered what my options were regarding possible refund or selling my spot?

Have to try again next year!

Thanks in advance,
James

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Evening guys & girls,

Emailed the contact page without a response earlier this week so hoping some one here can advise as we draw closer to the event - I had booked on early for entrance/dinner and afternoon track time to finally get along to this years Cliosport festival in the 172 Cup but sadly I managed to de-glove my big toe at the weekend mountain biking in Wales :rolleyes:

View attachment 1602434

Surgery has put me back together but I'm not gonna be able to drive Saturday especially coming all the way from London so just wondered what my options were regarding possible refund or selling my spot?

Have to try again next year!

Thanks in advance,
James

Sorry to hear James.

@Nik

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Are there any taller chaps booked on chap that have fixed buckets?

If I can make it over for a few hours would you mind me trying out your seat if so, struggling to narrow down what to buy and haven't had time to pop to GSM or similar yet 😁

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
That was silly wasn't it

I didn't plan for the day to play out that way thats for sure but not having decent footwear on was a silly move!

That sounds like something I want to avoid, how did you manage that?

While we're on the subject of gloves, what do people recommend? Don't want to get my nice new wheel covered in panic sweat on Saturday

Friend in front stacked it and in attempt to avoid him I ended up in an unplanned stoppy shortly followed by my foot rolling forward off the pedal and as the bike came down the peddle and ground worked like a blade to remove my nail and toe.. made matters worse that I still had to cycle down the rest of the trail..

I'm walking/hopping around today but doctor has said no driving till the bandages are off Sunday/Monday to see how the stitches are doing so missed out by probably a day or two :cry:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Are there any taller chaps booked on chap that have fixed buckets?

If I can make it over for a few hours would you mind me trying out your seat if so, struggling to narrow down what to buy and haven't had time to pop to GSM or similar yet 😁
Just use the seats and mounts @CUB has in his Clio, he's a f*cking giant from Lord Of The Rings so if he fits you definitely will, unless you're in the NBA?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
If anyone sees a fat c**t next to a blue Clio feel free to come over and say hello. You'll have to say your forum name and then your real name because I'm not a gimp and I'm not going to call you by your handle🤣
f***s sake how many times, just call everyone Dave or David. That’s what I’ll be doing.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
F*ck it, @Paul.M just look for the bloke that looks like can smell the blood of an English man, fee fi fo fum.

This would all be very well and good, but I don’t have the flamer anymore 😭

@Paul.M as a larger gentleman (6ft 5) I can throughly recommend the sparco evo XL seats. I ran them on track and did long journeys to Le Mans and back and they were spot on.

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
If anyone sees a fat c**t next to a blue Clio feel free to come over and say hello. You'll have to say your forum name and then your real name because I'm not a gimp and I'm not going to call you by your handle🤣
Are you going to have a spreadsheet ready in case you won't remember everyone ?

Maybe @cs_rich can help you. Wasn't him our spreadsheet and graph expert ?

Status
Not open for further replies.