ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Do I have to brought passenger laps in advance, I did see the post about it when skimming a few days a go but now can't find it.

av got gout don't blame me
I got mine yesterday mate
Think they said its easier to sort them before hand

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Any further passenger wristbands or additional driver passes will now need to be made on Saturday at the ClioSport shop marquee.

Final names lists have gone to the track day organiser for all track related stuff so no further changes can be made in advance.

Last edited:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Got a friend who might make this now. Can he just turn up and pay for Saturday/Camping?

I’ll be there Friday evening so can’t sort it then if that’s easier 👍🏻

I was going to try and make it a bit earlier Saturday afternoon, not long after lunch, but after reading the last few pages and catching up... I'm not sure what I'm in for with this bunch of reprobates...

Genuinley looking forward to it though! Just hope I can wake up on time for sign-on Sunday morning! Think it'll be a sign-on and back to bed for a couple of hours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.