ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Track Sign-on and Driver Briefing

Track sign-on and driver briefings are being done online this year.

Drivers and anyone who has bought a passenger pass will have been sent an email last night with details of how to complete these. Please read and complete as soon as possible.

These must be completed before you can get on track.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Track Sign-on and Driver Briefing

Track sign-on and driver briefings are being done online this year.

Drivers and anyone who has bought a passenger pass will have been sent an email last night with details of how to complete these. Please read and complete as soon as possible.

These must be completed before you can get on track.

I've only booked my passenger passes this morning so not had the email yet.
I assume I'll receive one before Friday?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
1657720163452.png

Member since 2003! Probably just got an odd email notification saying he has been mentioned on a forum he hasn't posted on for 10 years and is now trying to work out who Yorkshire Pudding is..... if he starts looking at your posts to try and understand the name drop he is going to be in for a long and very confusing day full of Get in the sea nonce postings :ROFLMAO:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Right i've found the additional driver option but it's asking for reg number of the car, it doesn't have one as it's a track car, how do I book now?

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Also do I have to buy a passenger pass too, or will an additional drivers pass serve the same purpose?

I know when I was on track all day I used that pass to jump in anyone's car, just not sure if an additional driver pass is treated the same?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Send hugs and prayers please boys and girls.

My new driveshaft has just arrived for the clio and if it doesn’t work, I’ve got a very busy morning tomorrow, getting my van ready to take on track. The same van that hasn’t moved for a good 4+months and has road tyres. And a 2+year overdue cambelt. And no roll cage.

Fml.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
us Scots are hoping no one talks to us so we don’t have to slow down every second word. The southerners don’t understand that “fuckin” can be used in many other ways other than an insult..

Edited so not to offend anyone
You sound so southern when I read your words in my head... Saturday is going to be different I think, I will nod and smile a lot but rest assured its because I haven't got a clue what your saying but don't want to be rude.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Send hugs and prayers please boys and girls.

My new driveshaft has just arrived for the clio and if it doesn’t work, I’ve got a very busy morning tomorrow, getting my van ready to take on track. The same van that hasn’t moved for a good 4+months and has road tyres. And a 2+year overdue cambelt. And no roll cage.

Fml.
The F4R van? I thought you sold that?

Status
Not open for further replies.