ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Are you on drugs? Because this never happened. Prey tell when did my car blow up?
This is why you drive like a billy, you live in a land of gravy and make believe :ROFLMAO:
That part where you were at sideways into the first corner shouting at your car with some bemused passenger in there 😂

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
For anyone who has been considering coming for years or is putting off until next year, I think it’s possible that this will be the last year of the event in this exact format and location. Nothing is at all certain yet but for a number of reasons I suspect we might have to do something different next year.

Basically don’t miss out if you can make it, just in case!

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
For anyone who has been considering coming for years or is putting off until next year, I think it’s possible that this will be the last year of the event in this exact format and location. Nothing is at all certain yet but for a number of reasons I suspect we might have to do something different next year.

Like a southern CSS?

Awesome, I'll cancel my tickets and wait until next year (joke). Why do you think the show format/location will change Nik?

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Think i might make the journey, it's hard to know with work what to do (self employed) and doubt any of my friends would be interested 🤣 I did plan to sell my car so might be a good opportunity at the show, surely the best place to sell it 😁

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Think i might make the journey, it's hard to know with work what to do (self employed) and doubt any of my friends would be interested 🤣 I did plan to sell my car so might be a good opportunity at the show, surely the best place to sell it 😁
Yes mate, everyone can give you live feedback about the price and choice of wheel in the flesh - should be dead fun for you 😅

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Yes mate, everyone can give you live feedback about the price and choice of wheel in the flesh - should be dead fun for you 😅
🤣 it's a very good one, so hopefully that wouldn't be the case, but everyone wants a bargain also haha

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

Clicked in here as thinking I'd like to make an appearance this year... but just noticed the dates, it's just a few days before my baby is due! Don't think the missus would be impressed. Last time I wasn't allowed out the county for like a month before 'just in case' 🤨

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Clicked in here as thinking I'd like to make an appearance this year... but just noticed the dates, it's just a few days before my baby is due! Don't think the missus would be impressed. Last time I wasn't allowed out the county for like a month before 'just in case' 🤨

Fortune favours the brave iirc…

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Meh, been there, done that, in 2018

Inferno182

ClioSport Trader
  172 Track M3RS Track
anybody know whos dealing with the trade stands? sent 2 webforms and had no reply...

need to know if i need to book weekend tickets if i want a trade stand

help please

(apologies if this has already been covered)

Status
Not open for further replies.