ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Ticket booked.
Now to work out how to tell the wife I’m going to a car show with Cliofwends.
Tell her you are going on a gay stag do as the gimp they've hired. She'd understand that more.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Bought the PM track sesh but thinking about it, might as well do the full day. can someone let me know how to box this off please?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Full tack day booked with money I don't have for a car that doesn't really work, I look forward to breaking down before i've even got there, then breaking down on track and ruining everyone's day.
I like the positive thinking

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Full tack day booked with money I don't have for a car that doesn't really work, I look forward to breaking down before i've even got there, then breaking down on track and ruining everyone's day.

Jesus. Pull yourself together man.
There's enough of us about to make sure you have a good day. Relax

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
You better be taking the GT4 on track?
If you don't, I'll nick your keys and take it round myself :LOL:

Sadly not, mate. My regular insurance only covers certain events and circuits, Blyton/CSF is not one of them!

I was looking for separate track day insurance policies but the cheapest I've found so far is over 500 quid for a single full day, and sod paying that. That makes it a really expensive couple of days by the time I've factored in accommodation, fuel costs, etc.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sadly not, mate. My regular insurance only covers certain events and circuits, Blyton/CSF is not one of them!

I was looking for separate track day insurance policies but the cheapest I've found so far is over 500 quid for a single full day, and sod paying that. That makes it a really expensive couple of days by the time I've factored in accommodation, fuel costs, etc.

It would be wasted on a little circuit like Blyton as well. Plus you'd have all the youth trying to push you in their mk2 clio's
Not worth it.

Park it up instead so I can stand and look at it like last time.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep

That's a shame mate, looks as though your keys are going missing :LOL:

You're welcome to grab an additional driver pass for the clio if you want, I trust ya. Might take the Megane as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.