ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Will there be a detailer there wanting work? Frigging bird s**t!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry if it’s already been asked, are we OK to bring a little BBQ for some midnight munchies?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
While we are on this topic, just a reminder that lunchtime food vouchers are not being issued this year as part of the ticket. This was reflected in the reduced ticket price and to allow people to make their own choices about bringing food rather than having to queue.

The cafe will still be open as normal if you wish to purchase food & drinks but as always it will likely be very busy. So why not avoid queueing and bring your own. BBQ's welcome, just try and not burn the grass as said above :p.

Free hot & cold refreshments will be provided as always next to the CS marquee.

Professional catering is provided as usual for weekend ticket holders on Saturday evening by the Wood Fired Pizza Company.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
100%

Im bringing the Weber 😂 genuinely

Everytime I've gone I've fallen at the hurdle of being starving and not having a bbq to hand. Bringing this and gonna bring a load of meat.

Welcome to come camp with us if you want to bring meat 👀
I’m camping near you (but away from Kyle) please keep part of the grill meat free so I can grill my asparagus tips

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
100%

Im bringing the Weber 😂 genuinely

Everytime I've gone I've fallen at the hurdle of being starving and not having a bbq to hand. Bringing this and gonna bring a load of meat.

Welcome to come camp with us if you want to bring meat 👀
Will do mate! We’re planning on bringing a Weber too, so we’ll have plenty of sosigs.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
While we are on this topic, just a reminder that lunchtime food vouchers are not being issued this year as part of the ticket. This was reflected in the reduced ticket price and to allow people to make their own choices about bringing food rather than having to queue.

The cafe will still be open as normal if you wish to purchase food & drinks but as always it will likely be very busy. So why not avoid queueing and bring your own. BBQ's welcome, just try and not burn the grass as said above :p.

Free hot & cold refreshments will be provided as always next to the CS marquee.

Professional catering is provided as usual for weekend ticket holders on Saturday evening by the Wood Fired Pizza Company.
Is it even CSF if you don't stand in line for an hour to get a disappointing burger with chips that are somehow both greasy and dry as a bone?

Status
Not open for further replies.