ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
It's looking highly likely i will have to work a week on Saturday now, so won't be able to go, i am gutted but can't really get out of working, if anyone would like 2 weekend tickets and the mods allow it, i am happy to give them to someone FOC, not looking for any money for them.

@Nik can you confirm this will be ok?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
This is the first time I'm going to this. Is this roll call of non-attendees normal?

Should I feel insecure?
I’m still going (hopefully) just probably not on track as the Clio is still broken and can’t find anyone to dyno/map the Megane 🙈🙄

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Ill hold your hand mate 😉

This was always gonna happen anyway.

Bring the gloves.

Standard. With them on I'm invincible!

I’m still going (hopefully) just probably not on track as the Clio is still broken and can’t find anyone to dyno/map the Megane 🙈🙄

Bring a helmet Sash!

You'll have a good time. You camping or hotel with the posh lot?

Hotel for me. Does Travelodge count as posh?

Do the hotel lot just grab a shared cab to and fro? I'm happy driving and not drinking...but my passenger count is a bit limited.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Do the hotel lot just grab a shared cab to and fro? I'm happy driving and not drinking...but my passenger count is a bit limited.

Yes. Travel lodge is posher than camping, would you believe it.
🤣

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
This was always gonna happen anyway.

Standard. With them on I'm invincible!

Bring a helmet Sash!

Don‘t be giving any of that no drinking bullsh*t. Yes we get cabs to the hotel x

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Finally got the car booked in for the last few bits, it's gonna cost two hundred bloody quid 😳
Anyone fancy providing moral support in exchange for alcohol/a quick handy? I need someone to pass me tools, point out what I'm doing wrong, help me bleed the brakes, pat me on the head and call me a good boy.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Finally got the car booked in for the last few bits, it's gonna cost two hundred bloody quid 😳
Anyone fancy providing moral support in exchange for alcohol/a quick handy? I need someone to pass me tools, point out what I'm doing wrong, help me bleed the brakes, pat me on the head and call me a good boy.

In all seriousness, there will 100% be people who will help you out if you need it.

Weather looks glorious for this next weekend. Just need to find a way to get my slicks up there now, as my road wheels with A048's will be toast by dinner in 28 degree heat. Track temps will be scorching and not far off 40 degrees.

1657191293621.png

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
My C63 with secondary cat delete was also never pulled at Blyton.

Me and the Trophy doing our best to keep up mate...

Was a pleasure following the C63, the back end stepped out beautifully on the sweeping left hander before the back straight!

Cannot wait for next weekend! :D

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Weather looks glorious for this next weekend. Just need to find a way to get my slicks up there now, as my road wheels with A048's will be toast by dinner in 28 degree heat. Track temps will be scorching and not far off 40 degrees.

View attachment 1601420
Well that's the camping/hotel decision made, I'm not roasting in a bloody tent when there's an air conditioned hotel a few minutes away!

Status
Not open for further replies.