ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking on petrol prices app thers no Shell anywhere near. Thers a Tesco at Gainsborough but that's not showing momentum, you'd have to go to the scunthorpe one for that by the looks. That's a 28 mile round trip and it's currently £197.9.

fml, I need vpower or something of the likes

cars mapped to it and not running e10

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Looking on petrol prices app thers no Shell anywhere near. Thers a Tesco at Gainsborough but that's not showing momentum, you'd have to go to the scunthorpe one for that by the looks. That's a 28 mile round trip and it's currently £197.9.

I'm now very appreciative of my 64 litre tank. I've always topped up at lunch but I reckon I can stretch it to a day if I end up chatting sh*t all the time with you lot.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Aye I'm bringing some jerrycans of momentum. Tesco near me is 190p which is relatively cheap. I reckon the full day on track will easily cost me £120 in fuel🤣😭

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Tesco in scunthorpe do 99 octane, not a million miles away. No where does decent fuel in the surrounding local area to Blyton.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Question; lap times, what's typical, I'm curious?

I've just watched my exact car, a base Cayman, six-speed, and PASM, well driven and doing a 1:20 in damp conditions. I think I might just about be able to get around as quick as he did.

Will I still need to lube up for the 197s @Yorkshire Pudding ?

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep

I've just watched my exact car, a base Cayman, six-speed, and PASM, well driven and doing a 1:20 in damp conditions. I think I might just about be able to get around as quick as he did.

Moving chicaine, perfect!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member

Colonel Sanders has just texted me and isn't happy after seeing this post

Here he is crossing out your name from the track day drivers list

Colonel_Harland_Sanders_in_character.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Erm plotting lap times is naughty Mark

You'll still get served warm gapple pie by someone in a standard 197

Colonel Sanders has just texted me and isn't happy after seeing this post

Here he is crossing out your name from the track day drivers list

View attachment 1601846

I'm honestly not bothered by what the actual lap time is, just curious as to how the Cayman might compare with whoever else is going. I'm hoping it's a tragic lap time, 'cause then I'll have to work really hard.

I'll be slower than the guy I watched anyway...I've remembered I'm running the skinny 17 inch wheels with random Hankook M0 rated tyres. The noise they make should be entertaining though 😁

Is anyone camping the Saturday night too?

I've got the Sunday trackday booked. Had it booked before I even owned the Clio and sadly it won't be ready so I'll be in the Mazda.

Hoping I can turn up Saturday evening and just camp like I have before!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Is anyone camping the Saturday night too?

I've got the Sunday trackday booked. Had it booked before I even owned the Clio and sadly it won't be ready so I'll be in the Mazda.

Hoping I can turn up Saturday evening and just camp like I have before!
Do you have a weekend ticket booked?

Saturday is our main night

Do you have a weekend ticket booked?

Saturday is our main night
I don't nope. I'm away from Friday til Saturday night elsewhere otherwise I'd be coming all weekend.

Just had the Sunday booked before I realised it was CSF.

I thought Friday night was the main night 😂

Do I need a weekend ticket just to camp at Blyton the sat night?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I don't nope. I'm away from Friday til Saturday night elsewhere otherwise I'd be coming all weekend.

Just had the Sunday booked before I realised it was CSF.

I thought Friday night was the main night 😂

Do I need a weekend ticket just to camp at Blyton the sat night?
Yes mate as we have exclusive access to blyton until the Sunday morning

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
Just wondering if there is a latest entry time on the Friday? The weather is going to be hot hot and driving a clio with no blowers or aircon for 5ish hours is sounding terribly unappealing. Wondering if it’s worth my while waiting until later in the day when it’s cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.