ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF22 ClioSport Festival 2022 - Book Tickets Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I hope you give them a tip
Yeah, get a better job, I showed them what they were in for before they started and they still said twenty quid, so I have no sympathy for them they did it to themselves.
Is this prep for Woodstock CSF 1975?
I get one weekend with a clean car before the dog goes back in it, I even hoovered the worst of it out and cleaned the interior plastics so I wasn't taking the piss, despite that they were still ranting in foreign and occasionally looking at me. :ROFLMAO:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
This perfectly demonstrates why pineapple on a pizza is an abomination desired only by the unwashed and the uneducated.
You use a controller on PC

I hope you stub your toe on the corner of the bed in that Travelodge
I mean, you've been wrong many times, but you've never been this wrong before
I hope you stub your toe on the corner of the bed in that Travelodge

All packed and ready!

Off to north Lincolnshire today/tomorrow morning but will be with you filthy lot in the afternoon/evening.

I don't know anyone on here at all and I'm not sure I will want to after this weekend :unsure: but Ill be turning up in this if anyone wants to say hi...

039267EF-3623-4B1C-8B05-B468C477ED6C.jpeg

Sadly the Clio wasn't ready so can't give that a shakedown on the Sunday.

And no, I'm not doing any mobile hairdressing...

Mk3 Clio
View attachment 1585385
It's Back!!! Tickets are now on sale for our annual national event ClioSport Festival for 2022!

Our own club national show is back once again after a two year break due to the pandemic!
CSF22 will be held between Friday 15th July - Sunday 17th July, with the main show day and track day on Saturday 16th July.

Entry Tickets and Track Time are now available to book.

View attachment 1585386

For full show information and to purchase your tickets visit:

www.cliosportfestival.net

Important changes to this years show

If you have been to a previous CSF show, please note these important changes to previous years

Ticketing

To allow us to manage numbers and in the interest of everyones wellbeing, we have introduced a number of changes to this years event.

ALL tickets must be purchased online in advance.

There will be NO CASH SALES ON THE DAY of the event, and no entry without a pre-purchased ticket.

Online ticket sales will be open up to the time the event starts, so you must book online before you travel.
Tracktime will not be for sale on the day, and must be booked in advance.

Lunch & Cafe Changes

In a change to previous years events 'lunch vouchers' are no longer included with your ticket.
This change has been reflected in significantly reduced ticket prices.
We hope this will allow people more flexibility to bring your own lunch and should help reduce crowds & queues to assist with social distancing where possible.
Full Weekend ticket holders will still get included food on Saturday night (see cliosportfestival.net for full details)

Im there!! First year going and I cannot wait

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is the entrance down to Blyton Park still riddled with pot holes?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Is the entrance down to Blyton Park still riddled with pot holes?
Will confirm tomorrow when my wife manages to drive into every single one of the buggers.

She's going to drive us over for a few hours so should be able to see some of you 😁. I will be coughing but don't worry not contagious any more!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
It’s about an hour drive from me, so I will be setting off at 8ish tomorrow morning.
30 mins for me. But popping to Gainsborough first to price up some wheel Powder Coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.