ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Golfing Umbrellas

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

yogi, umbrella £17+keyring £5.95 = Total of £22.95

Tony, they have to be ready by Brands cause I cant post them! If they cant be ready I wont get them.

I am certainly interested and are waiting for my membership to come through and may I take this oppurtunity to say what a fine site this is!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

THE UMBRELLAS HAVE BEEN ORDERED AND WILL BE READY IN TIME FOR THE BRANDS MEETING!

I wont be coming to brands :(

I would like one too if poss Jas - trouble is if you cant post it - dont know when Im gonna see you next.........

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Ill see if I can deliver it to you via the cliosport grapevine!

desmondo

If I remember right you are from Notts. If I am lucky enough to get a ticket I can pick yours up at the same time as I get mine and we can arrange to meet in Notts somewhere so I can give it to you.

I will pm you end of next week when the tickets are issued and sort some thing out. As long as thats alright by you.

Paul:)

Excellent! Thanks for the offer Paul I am indeed from Notts. Where abouts are you?

It would be mighty fine of you if you could bring the goods back and we could meet up! Trouble is the misses wants one now so we would like 2 if poss.

If thats OK with you Jas Ill send a check in the post and Paul can grapevine them to me in Notts!!

Rich

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

No probs desmondo, send a cheque for £34 (if you want 2) and should Paul be at Brands Ill hand them over to him

Desmondo

I am living in Clifton (no taking the mick, I cant afford anywhere else) parents live in Rise Park. But it isnt a problem, can meet up anywhere. I will contact you when the tickets are issued.

Paul

Jas

I put my name down for one but wont be able to make it to Brands to pick it up - most upset as touring the Willy round the Hatch would have been quality. :mad:

You say they cant be posted, so is there anyone who lives near Croydon (Surrey) who could pick one up for me if I send off the money? Any help greatly apreciated!!! :D

Cheers

Mike