ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Insurance - bad quote

Just getting quotes for my renewal...

called cliosport insurance company and they quoted: £1300 at least (was before they took into account a claim i had)

Renewal quote from Direct Line: £830 (!!!!)

Me sticking with direct line.

Nice try on the insurance though...guess i am too high-risk

Ta

Jamie

No i think theyre a small outfit who cant afford high risk stuff by the looks of things. I doubt theyd insure yours Marcus..which makes you wonder why we have teamed up with them?

Mines a modded clio....he started out cheerfull enough but the more things i mentioned he got more doubtfull....oh well

Ta

Jamie

VW Potato

"are you the son of satan? Do you intend to use your car to instill fear and hate and loathing to all other road users? Is your car a chariot designed for the depths of hell, able to transport virginal flesh as a sacrifice to he who is destined to bring misery and fury to this earth?"

"No mate. Its just a 1.2"

These are the questions insurance companies should ask. Not for any useful reason, but just coz its funny.

g