ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliosport mats

Sorry to be a pain, but all the older links to pictures dont seem to be working anymore. Id appreciate it if someone could provide pictures of the JustMatz front carpets with the logo on it.:)

Thanks in advance......

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 25 January 2005

Horace, can you PM me or post up if you get a price for these. Ta

Ian
it depends on what you have, i.e. how many colours in badges etc, but they cost about £60 with postage

cock mobile.

182blue:

I fancy getting those exact those cup 172 ones that you had, but on JustMatz they dont seem to have Cup 172 as a logo option, how did you explain to them what u wanted?

And are they classic, deluxe, or executive?

And whats the differences between them? Apart from colours?

Cheers!

hi, they have the 172 cup badge on file, so if you ring them they will know it, i think mine were deluxe with heal guard, the differences are carpet types and thicknesses iirc

I was after 182 mats just like those 172 puppies, but with the new Cup logo, and obviously 182 rather than 172...possibly orange piping.

However, I think my folks might be buying me some standard mats for my birthday this weekend, so its all open at the moment...

If anyone has any luck getting some nice RS 182 mats made up post a pic!

I have been looking into the possibility of getting some mats made up with the Renault Sport logo (like on the seats) by a company in dubai (no copywrite problems!).... Black/grey with silver logo n silver edges..

would anyone be interested if I got a load made up bulk deal??

cock mobile.

If theyre straight reno sport, or 172 Cup ones then I would be interested in one set anyway!

just seen the picsa above of the cliosport ones they are lush can we actually buy these then? i want a set, any more pics, different colours?

RS Clio 182

Anyone got any pics of the proper renault ones? I didnt get any with my 182 and carselct have refunded me the £150 they cost from renault. Just wondering what looks better?

RS Clio 182

Are they good enough quality? If not then I think Ill go for the Justmatz ones. Anyone got any pics of colours theyve got for a silver 182?

Ziel Nurburgring

To be honest, the renault ones look like they were picked up at halfords for £25. Its bizarre that they charge £150 for them, but then again why am i shocked.

The cliosport mats above can they be odered from justmatz then? i want a set of those ones with blue round and wanna know how to get hold of them, its my bday next wed

OK thats fine i will order them do you have to design what ones you want? or are they already on there.

[Edited by cliolass on 26 January 2005 at 10:02am]

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

yes u have to design them. does take a while for them to get here too. but they do look th part.

Quote: Originally posted by cliolass on 26 January 2005

OK thats fine i will order them do you have to design what ones you want? or are they already on there.

[Edited by cliolass on 26 January 2005 at 10:02am]
it will be easier to ring them tbh, they have the cliosport design

RS Clio 182

Anyone ordered mats in the light grey? Looking for pics and opinions as to whether they would just get absolutely horrible with mud.

RS Clio 182

The car was bought through car select and when they delivered it, they had replaced the mats with car select ones! I think someone may have taken the 182 ones but after many phone calls to car select, they decided it was easier to send me the money for them instead of sending them. I now have £150 quid to spend on mats and wanted pictures of any grey ones. I used to have these ones (http://uk.geocities.com/rory_tm/http://uk.geocities.com/rory_tm/) but sold them with my old clio.

tiTTy & SV650

The renault ones cost £140 / £150?! You gotta be jesting me thats crazy money for what they are. I dont particularly like how you have to stab a hole in the carpet to secure them either!

Ive seen them on ebay several times, maybe Ill buy them next time to save £100 odd bucks!