ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Merchandise

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Many thanks to all the members who filled in the survey.

As a result of this survey, we are going to order the following items:

ClioSport Keyrings
ClioSport embroidered polo shirts
Possibly ClioSport tax disk holders

Prices have yet to be confirmed, based on the number we order, but I expect them to be inline with what we said on the survey.

As a quick question to people that would be interested in Polo Shirts, what colour would you prefer, remembering that the cliosport logo will be embroidered into the left breast of the shirt. Please reply here with your opinions.

The shirts are pretty good quality too!

Jas

if you are planning on getting polo shirts embroidered, see if they will give you an embroidered sample so that you can give a it few washes and irons before you order them.

We ordered a whole shedload where i work, and they washed up bloody awful, and (apparently) were an absolute sod to iron.

We got the next lot from a different source and they were fine.

Dont know if this is any help to you,

Face

Gotta be White I would think... else the logo wouldnt show up too well.

Navy would be nice too, colour coded then with me car ( ) although, I dunno how the logo would look.

The polo shirt sounds cool, how about having the small logo on the front and a big logo on the back just like the Formula 1 guys have, that would look cool I think.

Skoda Fabia vRS

for the polo shirt id go for white, im pretty sure id buy one of those, and the keyring is pretty much a definite

Renault Laguna Coupe

I reckon grey would be nice for the polo shirt - if we have red or blue some of the colours in the Cliosport logo will be lost. Agree with Daipacs comment about the logos - a big one on the back would be so cool.

Anyhow, Ill take one of each whatever you decide.

7.6cc :D

Pink, my favourite colour, as an option for the girls, and also i hope it will come in small sizes for the girls as well

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

I have a key ring mate !!

The polo shirt should not be white it will show the dirt too much !!

Grey sounds like a good colour !! All the colours will show up well on it !!

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Black or Navy Blue would be best, I hate washing whites.

I will have a keyring and a shirt(if the price is right)

Perhaps a white and a Navy blue/black shirt should be on offer?

I would buy a keyring and a Polo shirt

shirt colours

White
Dark navy blue (like my car!!

could be cool to do them in main clio car colours, or shades that a near as possible, then you could colour code your Polo shirt to your car..

White Polo Shirt so the logo shows nice

F1 Rear Logo sounds ace but a bit more costly I think.

I will have a keyring and Polo Shirt. Will my shirt come with a blond model?

Dave

172 Cup

White or if not BenRs idea sounds good! Id be willing to pay a bit more for something a little more original.

Griff

Well the Renault F1 team have the small MILD SEVEN logo on the breast and then a large MILD SEVEN logo on the back, it looks cool !

I like the idea of grey, blue, yellow or white. I do also think that the laydeez should be catered for too.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

OK, so now weve decided we need white and dark blue, can everyone tell me what colour (of those 2) and what size they require. Youre not comitting yourself by giving me this info, but please dont reply if you definately dont want one. You can also email me this info at jas@cliosport.net if you want.

Sizes are S M L XL XXL.

So to get the ball rolling, I want a white and a blue one, size M.