ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 1: "Kitchen"

Here's my attempt's, i could really do with learning the settings and practising abit more.

Tea.jpg

CoffeeMachine.jpg

WineGlass.jpg

Sink.jpg

KitchenRoll.jpg

I'm still thinking about mine..

Love the domokun thing, Clart great colour and thought, loads of good shots in this thread so far. I've got an idea or 3 just need to try them out this evening.

M135i
So now no one is home broke the tripod out. Dull light so figured I'd use a few cheeky tricks...

Tea?

More Tea?
IMG_5735-PS-1-Small.jpg

how?? ive tried with layers etc on PS but i still dont get how do do this. ive also tried searching tutorials to no avail :(

lol what he said /\/\ ;)

You need to shoot fully manual, make sure they all have the same white balance, make sure the camera doesn't move and don't let the light change.

If your having photoshop issues I just added each layer one by one and did selective erasing..

Use a photovista merging program, take 10 shots but move the mug in each one. The program then merges the 10 shots into one, as nothing else has moved the all the mugs are shown

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
^ That's very cool.

Some very creative stuff here guys keep it up!

Damn you Clart. I tried to take one of the gas ring last week but couldn't get a decent result!

Love the domokun Harlequin.

Lol, Meady. Creative.

It's so hard to take anything 'good' in such familiar surroundings :S

IMGP0851s.jpg

IMGP0865s.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone given up?
Only non macro thing i could come up with :rasp:
Not exactly inspired...

IMGP0884gs.jpg

lift number 1 @ btm
here are a couple. not really taken for this, but i like them. :)

Attachments

• DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00034.jpg
    DSC00034.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 30
  lift number 1 @ btm
a few more from the kitchen at the fat duck.

Attachments

• DSC00300.jpg
    DSC00300.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00304.jpg
    DSC00304.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00309.jpg
    DSC00309.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 44