ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 12 Vote: Graffiti

and the winner is..

Votes: 6 8.0%

Votes: 17 22.7%

Votes: 23 30.7%

Votes: 23 30.7%

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  White APE
Yea without sounding like a whiney b**ch. The vote officially ended on sunday, and my pic had the most votes then, but people seem to have been voting since the closing date :S

The two people in question have been PM'd, will see what the outcome is and get a new competition up asap :)

On a general note, If I'm about when I say it's going to end, I take a reading at that time and ignore any future votes (it's never really an issue as it's not usually this close!), but as I can't control when the actual poll closes, if I miss the time I have no idea who was winning at the scheduled end time.

In future I will just let the poll run for however long the mod/admin has set it to run for, that way we won't have any problems ;)

Bus w**ker
Could the admin not just set you up with an access mask for this section of the forum giving you the additional powers to make topics sticky and create polls? I doubt anyone would have a problem with it seeing as you are running the comps and it's only a slight difference to that of a normal user.

Might be worth asking about in the relevant section of the forum? Plus it's a piece of piss for them to set up or take away.

At least then you could set the comps going and have the voting auto close at the time and date you specify.

Anyway just a thought...