ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Polo Shirts

GR - That would be telling!

172 Slayer - I know, the colours on the digital camera are all wrong. The logo has also come out too bright! (ps: when are you ordering yours? ;) )

Brun - The size of the poloshirt in the picture is a medium.

Mel

Renault Laguna Coupe

OK - can one of the Admin team volunteer to bring the pre-ordered Polo shirts to York for those who are attending?????? Please?????

The postman treid to deliver a package this morning at some disrespectable hour.

Not expecting anything though the post so I wondered if it was my T shirt!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Mel, whoever it is could get a part time job modelling for the Littlewoods Catalogue!! Hes got the pose right!!

GRRRRRR did you have to put that picture up again! :cry:

Those logos were put on plain white t-shirts using Epson transfer paper.

Silver Fabia vRS

Oi! Nobody gets a discount....even all us Admin team and all the work we do we still had to pay full price for the T-Shirts!

hehe calm down, clam down, hehe........ok so I want two one black and one blue how much?....psst melly while he not looking can I get a free sticker for bulk purchase? hehe.................:D

I dont mind having just a plain white T-shirt with Cliosport.net logos, can I have permission to do it myself if I can get the proper logo sent to me ?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Daipac, if you do it yourself, dont forget to mirror image your logo onto the transfer paper, otherwise when you iron it on to your shirt, it will be back to front!

Skoda Fabia vRS

if we order the wrong size can we return em for the right size ?

i know its not a catalogue service but i dont wanna order the wrong size

GR7

Shiny red R32

Daipac, I thought you said you were going to do it yourself! Where I work, we print t-shirts using a colour laser copier, heat transfer paper and a hot press, so I thought maybe you had access to the same!

Nice one folks. Picked it up this morning from the local Postie Office.

Lookin excellent - all ready for the weekend ahead at York.

Cheers Guys + Gals. ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Brun, I suppose if its the wrong size you can return them, although we dont really want this happening often else itll cost the club money, plus loads of extra hassle for poor Kathy who handles the merchandise!

Daipac, the t-shirts are not on the cards at the moment, as the number of people that said they would want one didnt come close to the number we would of have to have ordered. It is something Ill look into maybe before next summer, see if I can negotiate a lower order amount. So its ok if you wanna go ahead and get one made.

Jas, thanks for that, I wanted to get permission first as ChavyBoy made me aware it is a legal thing. Would it be possible to get a high res logo so I can get the best quality done ?

Cheers,

Dai

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Dai, email me at mailto:jas@cliosport.net">jas@cliosport.net just reminding me about the logo and Ill reply to it and attach the logo when I get home later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Jas, Ivan has kindly sent me a high-res logo so I have it now, thanks tho. I will make sure they do a good job with the T-shirt anyway.

Thanks again.