ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Replica

Clio 197

Somebody once said: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

In this case it looks like someone is seriously besotted with the ClioSport people but has such an inferiority complex that he feels that he would not be accepted into the group. Either that or he hasnt the fiver to join. Maybe you should take up a collection for him and buy him a membership.

Then again competition improves the breed.

Willy2

well on there the bloke is asking people to bring members over, I say we gang up and go round his house with hockey sticks, just kidding!

Elise/VX220/R26

Its a bit of a non site really. I suspect a lot of the posts on the site are done by the same person. Nothing to worry about but a solicitors letter regarding ripping off the logo wouldnt go amiss.

Lionel Richie

ANYONE FANCY A CLIOSPORT MEET???

8.30am @ 62 Ennerdale Road
Manchester, UK WN72TA

Just an idea, any takers???

Clio v6

Well thanks to the wonders of technology of having unlimited IP addresses.

I went back into his site and now see he has removed all the "offending" posts. Plus all the members who recently signed up.

Might be a nice jesture to block his IP to this forum LOL

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 07 May 2003

ANYONE FANCY A CLIOSPORT MEET???

8.30am @ 62 Ennerdale Road
Manchester, UK WN72TA

Just an idea, any takers???
hehe good idea Fred !