ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday Dent Removal.

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
As mentioned yesterday, I had for dents removed by these guys today. Watched them doing another car so thought I'd enquire about mine! All done at a very good price! :approve:

Very pleased with the results!

The one on the driver door - which they said was quite bad.

Before:

20130622_140432.jpg

After:

20130623_124159.jpg

Secondly, there was a dent on the passenger door which you can just about see on this photo (slightly left of the door handle) and a small line dent which can't be seen on this photo.

Before:

IMG_0630.jpg

After:

20130623_124347.jpg

Finally, there was a dent on the boot. I think the previous owner may have removed the 'sport' badge and maybe pushed it a little bit too hard when putting it back on.

Before:

20130621_190311.jpg

Bootdent.jpg

After:

20130623_145638.jpg

Clio RS200
We had a stone dent in the roof of our 200......let him do his thing and the result was brilliant! Really really happy with their work. After they did the first dent on the roof, someone I was with noticed another dent on the rear quarter, across a crease of all places, like a car door had had it way with my rear quarter, so gave the car back to them to do that one, after they had finished I couldn't even find the place where it was in the first place. Absolutely fantastic work!

Yeah when i went to CSS'13 I was the first car to get done, just before 11, Was great. I had a dent which looked like a baseball was taken to my nearside rear quart, then pulled my light off and wiggled a pole inside, ;). and the end result was FANTASTIC. Hope they come next year, but i hope i have no yobbies denting my car again. And the bonus, It only cost me 35£ for that dent to be removed and they didnt charge for another little door dent.

It looks as if nothing happened. Saved me 190 pounds as i was quoted 240 by a professional body shop.

Well worth the day out to CSS ;D

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I couldn't move my car so they came to me. £45 for 6 dents on one side. Bargain if u ask me

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Yeah when i went to CSS'13 I was the first car to get done, just before 11, Was great. I had a dent which looked like a baseball was taken to my nearside rear quart, then pulled my light off and wiggled a pole inside, ;). and the end result was FANTASTIC. Hope they come next year, but i hope i have no yobbies denting my car again. And the bonus, It only cost me 35£ for that dent to be removed and they didnt charge for another little door dent.

It looks as if nothing happened. Saved me 190 pounds as i was quoted 240 by a professional body shop.

Well worth the day out to CSS ;D

They probably would of paid £45