ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Social Event: DETAILS (now inc date!)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
The event will take place on 25 NOVEMBER at Teamworks Karting in Birmingham.

The track is booked from 3.30pm, and has been booked out exclusively for ClioSport.

We will meet at the kart track from 2.30 onwards.

After the karting its out in the evening for food, drinks and partying, everything is in walking distance and in the Broad Street area. (May need cars to go to and from the kart centre).

The cost is £45 per driver.

Please email me (emma@cliosport.net) with the following details to confirm:
  • Full Name
  • Forum Name
  • No of drivers
  • Method of Payment & Amount
I will also need either full payment (£45) or 50% deposit (£22.50) from you by Friday 22 September.

Payment details:
Payment can be made by cheque or direct bank transfer.

Make cheques payable to 'ClioSport' and send them to:
ClioSport, PO Box 625, Addlestone. KT15 9AY. ENGLAND.

Or bank transfers can be made to:
Lloyds TSB, Account Name: ClioSport, Account No: 03740299, Sort Code: 30-15-53.

There was lots of interest in the original poll, so get booking!!! :D

Emma

Mk2 172 (Silver)
it's booked for how ever many people want to drive! :D

the time is short for the payment/confirmation as I have to book this pretty much immediately and they require a 50% deposit.

with events this summer, people have said yes for tickets and then not bothered to contact me or they back out, so we end up out of pocket, thats why we MUST have money upfront for this event to confirm your place. :)

^^^^^^^tbh majority of ppl dont know each other either , you need to go to a few meets 1st , make some new friends , get drunk and throw up over the rep .....hehe

then every1 will know you then ....

Scenic mk1 (F3R)
kullycliosport said:
^^^^^^^tbh majority of ppl dont know each other either , you need to go to a few meets 1st , make some new friends , get drunk and throw up over the rep .....hehe

pick a rep any rep that un will do.

count me in if it involves karting lol

R

Rebecca

kullycliosport said:

Throw up over David not me :S. Good idea to meet up with people it doesn't matter if you don't know anyone as when we went to our first meet we didn't either and then the next one we recognised a few people and so on.

Rebecca

R35 GTR
kullycliosport said:

oi! I'll remember that. You cant get drunk anyway dude, I cant take passengers now.:rasp:

Oh and yes I'll be up for it. We will pm all our homies (not homos kully, dont get changing it...) .lol.

Maz

LY 200
I will try and round up the NW peeps, sound like this could be a good a laugh, is the 50% payment date set in stone Pootle or can there be some flexibility (sp) ?? just thinking about peoples pay days etc :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
im 100% up for this, should be a good laugh, just need to sort payment out for karting :)

Vee dub
I think I'll get the YOJ out for this

Emma would it be ok to attend the karting as a spectator and head out for the food and drinks after?

Be good to meet some faces

Cheers

Tom

al

ST on the way...
Good man! :D Will be nice to meet ya ;)

I'll be spectating too :) Got banged to hell last 2 times I've been karting! lol

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
hope some people from yorkshire or the nw go cos it will be abit lonely on the night out.