ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport sticker

Ok, so this might not seem a MAJOR dilemma but i havin a bit of trouble figurin out where to put my sticker. i got the interior sticker. now either back window opposite side to where the wiper rests or side window driver side?? wot u all think. ive had it since Tuesday but still cant decide

*Jem*

aint got any stickers at th mo took em all off. but thats been my option so far. long as ppl spot it, it could go on my ass!

VaVa

I put mine on the back right-hand side of the rear window. Balances nicely with the Renault/Elf sticker on the other side....

VaVa

Thats where mine is(LeeMs pic)^^^ best place imho....

Quote: Originally posted by dailyd on 12 April 2004

hehe lagerlout1 just noticed 10101100 = 172 dec :)
Hehe.. Your the first on to notice!!..... There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that dont!!!

Leon TDI

Mines in the same place as Fubars is. my dealers sticker was there and i really wanted to get rid of it.

Quote: Originally posted by Milf Hunter on 12 April 2004

im not a trouble causer, but are we REALLY having a discussion on where to put a sticker ? :sleep:
yes, but if you dont find it remotely interesting have a look at the other topics of conversation b4 we all tell YOU where to stick it! :)

I can just imagine the turmoil that a misplaced sticker would cause in the mind of a feeble person. Nagging doubts would creep into their mind all through the day, inducing a feeling of unrest.

I can see now why the original poster would seek further opinions on the best place to put the sticker, they can draw up a chart of sticker placements, then over a period of time, and after much consideration, place it in the most popular location.

One can only feel sorry for people who rush into placing their stickers, only to have to suffer the mental torture of peeling the sticker off, and sticking it somewhere else, oh the shame !

I can just imagine the turmoil that a misplaced sticker would cause in the mind of a feeble person. Nagging doubts would creep into their mind all through the day, inducing a feeling of unrest.

I can see now why the original poster would seek further opinions on the best place to put the sticker, they can draw up a chart of sticker placements, then over a period of time, and after much consideration, place it in the most popular location.

One can only feel sorry for people who rush into placing their stickers, only to have to suffer the mental torture of peeling the sticker off, and sticking it somewhere else, oh the shame !
rofl @^^^

Oh my god!!! You understand so well......:confused: