ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Stirling Meet - Pics!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Heres the pics that i took from the stirling meet, cameras crap but still ok. was a brilliant night, i went thru half a tank of petrol in one night was fun trying to keep up with the 2.0s apart from the fact that my passengers side front tyre was a bit low and every time i turned right it kept going straight as some of you probably noticed lol
Picture080.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture80.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture129.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture126.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Last edited:
  1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
The Big Yin said:
Who brought along the black van ;-)

That Corrado looks nice for its age

foxycliopatra182 or sumtin ?!
and the corrado was a beast .. sounded amazing

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Martin_89 said:
was thinking that myself lol

ross, yeah probably the best pic i took wud have been better if you washed it ;)
hes a lazy shite!!

was the rear end fixed?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
The Big Yin said:
Ha Ha Notorious i noticed that too

Who brought along the black van ;-)

That Corrado looks nice for its age
you nae interested in it the nite shaun??

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
R20 CWH said:
hes a lazy sh*te!!

was the rear end fixed?

oi enough from u ! mr no show !

also it wasnt washed coz it wasnt fixed. :( (also been working and on the piss since)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
giles were they not optional extras? although i cant find a pic of another mk1 172 with a sunroof! remember thinking it was weird at the time i noticed it

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Ross M said:
oi enough from u ! mr no show !

also it wasnt washed coz it wasnt fixed. :( (also been working and on the piss since)

mr no show, who never said he was going anyway!!

football match ran over as it was a cup game, so didnt get in til later, see the other thread in meets home boy

A well built VW
R20 CWH said:
you nae interested in it the nite shaun??

Lots of difficult stuff going on in my personal life at the moment so a lot of my time is taken up elsewhere , things are getting better should be at the next one

Plus i dont have a Reno no more am i still welcome :eek:

A well built VW
Ross M said:
foxycliopatra182 or sumtin ?!
and the corrado was a beast .. sounded amazing

Looks like Alan's motor wi blacked out winda's at the back but you live and learn

My mate used to have a minted 1.8 Corrado pushing 200bhp and that thing was awesome he refretted selling it and buying his S3

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
The Big Yin said:
Lots of difficult stuff going on in my personal life at the moment so a lot of my time is taken up elsewhere , things are getting better should be at the next one

Plus i dont have a Reno no more am i still welcome :eek:

ah sound as.

get the civic then - i seen it in yoru avatar, wasnt sure. How much you punt meggy for?
1.6 civic?

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Thats me just in.. left stirling at 10pm.. been in aberdeen for 10mins now.. hefty bootage!

Had a good day, some strange ass backroad you took us down and yeah it's my fault we got lost! lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
haha that was funny, never knew yours was a 1.6 16v mate thought it was a 1.2 16v as it didnt seem to be any faster than mine? what you done to it lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Andy_J said:
Thats me just in.. left stirling at 10pm.. been in aberdeen for 10mins now.. hefty bootage!

Had a good day, some strange ass backroad you took us down and yeah it's my fault we got lost! lol

122 miles in 2 hours - not bad. if it wasnt for the camera's eh..........?

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
FK's.. u?

They aint set properly at the moment tho, just got the 172 F1's last week and now ave a positive camber set until i get spacers!

A well built VW
R20 CWH said:
ah sound as.

get the civic then - i seen it in yoru avatar, wasnt sure. How much you punt meggy for?
1.6 civic?

Yeah a civic and its got 2 doors too many

Meggy went for just under £6k so not too bad , civics aint cheap tho....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Andy_J said:
FK's.. u?

They aint set properly at the moment tho, just got the 172 F1's last week and now ave a positive camber set until i get spacers!

im on apex -60mm kit, yeah noticed the camber when taking pics of your car, loved how fukin (or shud i say FK'in ;)) low it is! suits the wheels perfectly.

seemed to handle brilliantly although looked a little bouncy, but maby mine looks like that too ive never seen mine in action from the outside!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
I was wantin 16" turinis, cos then ma car would be a half inch of the deck extra.. so i could go just a wee tad lower! and maybe even keep a splitter on for more than a week! lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
The Big Yin said:
Yeah a civic and its got 2 doors too many

Meggy went for just under £6k so not too bad , civics aint cheap tho....
ah well jap reliablity i spose.

big alloys planned i trust? and jap 5 studs now possible

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Martin_89 said:
ive got turinis sitting in my hut, put the 15s on when im hammering it tho coz it handles better
yeh wondered why the dynamiques were on it, but fair enough

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
seems fair enough. Means you can have a winter set and summer set as well martin.

Ill put my standards back on at the end of october for the salty winter shiiiiiiiiiiite

A well built VW
R20 CWH said:
ah well jap reliablity i spose.

big alloys planned i trust? and jap 5 studs now possible

5 studs nah 4 studs which means my lovely 18" OZ alloys that are sat in the garage gathering dust shall fit on nicely soon very soon. New stereo just ordered this weekend so tickety boo

I have to admit its world apart from the Renault may be older but no rattles or funny noises yet (huge sigh of relief)

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
wish i could of made it to this!!!

was working tho :(

och well.. always next time

i vote the next falkirk cruise ;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Gmk1 said:
wish i could of made it to this!!!

was working tho :(

och well.. always next time

i vote the next falkirk cruise ;)

falkirks pish lol we'll never get parked beside each other like at stirling.

come along to the next meet where ever it'll be tho!