ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cloth Bench in a FF 182?

Clio 182
Afternoon,

I've tried to search for this but haven't found anything of us.
Basically I've just been to view a car, it has full service history, cambelt changed etc so it's pretty much perfect.

The only slight issue I have is that it seems to have a cloth bench, and not the fake half leather ones.
It's also got the cloth door inserts. I was wondering if this sounds right? The owner's a really nice guy and said he bought it like that, but I thought all FF 182's came with the proper rear bench?

I should point out that it does have Recaro's, the owner told me that because it has Recaro's that they fit the cloth in the back, but I have to admit I'm not sure?

The reason I want to know is incase it indicates that there's been a problem with the car, HPI checks out okay.

Thanks,
James

320d
Not sure on the door cards. The recaro'd cars definitely got the poverty spec rear bench though. I wouldn't be concerned by it. Your lucky to find a FF with recaros tbh.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Rear seats. You don't use them. Your lucky to be able to sit in some recaros in a FF 182.

Clio 182
Yep, cheers.
I was only checking, the actual seats don't bother me. I didn't want it to mean the car had been damaged before and the seats replaced.

Buying it by the way, going on Thursday to pick it up, hopefully!

Clio 182
R-Sports, yep Black Gold. It looks like it's got both packs? It's got Xenons, Cruise Control, Climate Control.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Black gold is always FF - Can never be cup

& yes Recaros have cup rear bench-

I saw that one first listed -- Guy in surrey hadnt had it long?--

The previous seller ( dealer) listed at 4k

S

Clio 182
Yep, going to be the same one. He's had it a year and half, so not a suspiciously short amount of time.
Interesting about the price..

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
ahh- then maybe a coincidence --- Although im not usually wrong --
Check the date of issue on the logbook-

Steve

Clio 182
Hmm .. I did, it checked out, except for being in his Dads name.. anything I should be worried about?

Oh!? Are you referring to another BG 182 with Recaro's that was on a week or so ago. If so I saw that as well and they have different number plates.

Last edited:
Sounds good if its a FF then mate! Just pick up a half leather rear bench from here in the for sale section for cheap, possibly doorcards, and you'll be laughing!
Recaro's are lovelyy!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hmm .. I did, it checked out, except for being in his Dads name.. anything I should be worried about?

Oh!? Are you referring to another BG 182 with Recaro's that was on a week or so ago. If so I saw that as well and they have different number plates.

Ok - just a coincidence then

Steve