ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra 0144 Alarm problem on 1999 Clio 3 door 1.6

99 Clio 1.6
​Hi i hope you can help me, i have a 1999 clio 3 door 1.6 and have removed the cobra 0144 alarm due to a fault which was no comms with ecu. When starting the immobiliser led goes out so key fob fine engine turns over no problem but wont start, fuel pump does not come on and no spark have put power to the pump and that works. Tried to plug a scanner into the port but get no comms to ecu so got another ecu and key and ahc and antenna and tried this but still no fuel or spark so put the old stuff back. I have now removed the alarm under the airbag and all other bits but now sit with a bunch of wires x5 down at the passenger side foot well which go into a blue connector and went into the alarms white plug on the back. I have cut these wires off that white plug and now dont know where they should go or what they do. As they come out of the bottom plug they look like they were part of the harness as dont think the installers would have put pins into the plug to use a spare connections. It looks like i have no coms with the ecu as something is not talking i dont have a wiring diagram either but you seem to know this system can you help

Gavin