ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra Misanos Ph1 172 ??

172 Mk2 Ph1
Will they fit, are they easy to fit yourself, I know you need the subframes from renault and they are about £40 each, and finally are they lower than the standard seats, and oh yeah how much do they cost?

Lionel Richie
we're just about to announce are Cliosport Members only price for the misanos (later tonight)

the subrames are from Cobra NOT renault

they bolt straight in no bother

driving position is approx 30mm lower than OE

R35 GTR
fred pm'd me and said you can have a pair for 50 quid only available to first 50 customers.lol. ;):rasp:

182 and 5 GTT
FredYozzasport said:
we're just about to announce are Cliosport Members only price for the misanos (later tonight)

Have you got a price for suzukas aswell? ;)

Chocolate Bar™
FredYozzasport said:

have i missed the thread somewhere? do you do price matching, or will this be a fred special offer ;)

Lionel Richie
sorry chaps i fell asleep at about 9pm last night, i'm getting old

i'll get Paddy to post the prices later

172 Mk2 Ph1
Fred,

Would be interested to know that price, as i want to purchace a set of these seats early next month. I.e. in three weeks? Gonna fit then myself, as it cant be too hard to unbolt a seat and replace it, I have the majority of the basic tools...

Alex.

VRS
it took me about 2hours to sort the seat change resistors out and im crap at this sort of stuff, so it must be pretty easy to do lol

VRS
alexst said:
What the hell are seat change resistors, do I have them in a Ph 1 172!!!??

sorry its my bad gramma lol, it was meant to read:

took my 2hours to do the seat change and sort the resistors out

you need resistors to put in the side airbag clip as you will be removing your seats with the side airbags in them. this will stop the dash airbag light and service light from coming on

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
i've just had a set of misano's in black cloth,my mate off here mike A who sells h&r's got me them i paid £645

172 Mk2 Ph1
They retal at about £1000, + subframes at approx £75 each. Hopefully theyll be cheaper here, group buy!!!

172 Mk2 Ph1
Christ thats more expensive than (£984) ebay inc. buying the sub frames seperately for £75 each!

Tangoed Works
Loving how much I paid for mine! Excellent seat, just a bit of a task when you want to put someone in the back.