ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilover question (noob)

clio 182
Thanks for the quick reply, I don't actually think mine is the cup pack so does that mean they should fit? How can I be sure?

chumpmobile
you can measure the bolt spacing on the bottom of the strut, where it bolts to the hub.

BG 182 (full fat)
^^ if your car has anthracite wheels and cup spoiler (bigger than standard) then its probably got cup packs, if your car has the standard seats you would find in a standard clio then its probably a cup, therefore it would be 60mm boltspacing and them coilovers wouldnt fit. if your car is a standard clio 182 with silver wheels and standard spoiler then the boltspacing will be 54mm and them coilovers should fit, but i would do what dweeb said and measure just to be sure as alot of people add anthracite wheels and spoiler and splitter to there car so your best off measuring

clio 182
Yeah cos I have the anthracite wheels and I do believe the bigger spoiler so could have the cup packs but I shall measure just to be sure.

Thanks for the help guys =]

apex_kit_2.jpg

Just measure the suspension you know 100% it's right that way oh and Raceland coilovers ftl.

clio 182
I took the wheel off and had a look and must have the cup back as it was around 60mm ah well at least I checked first ahahaha. And what does ftl mean?

Jack