ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers and other bits. pic heavy

FF RB 182
Finally got my coilovers on. The guys at JMS got them set up for me and i couldnt recommend them enough, fast, efficent service! The coilovers (FK Highsports) have made a massive difference to the handling and the overall look of the car. Ride quality is pretty good aswell, i was expecting it to feel very 'crashy'. I do however think i need to wind them down a little more though???

I also got my bullets and front diamond done by NathJ.....look quality :D. I had a crack at the rear diamond and clio badge and think they came up pretty good. Other jobs this weekend were to put on my new number plate and megane spiltter. Cheap mods but make a massive differnce to the front end. Future plans are to get some spacers for the rear, any ideas what size i shoud go for?? and also to get some body work done as some bits are looking a little shabby.
Anyways some pics, sorry for the rubbish quality took on iphone.

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

S23

The Cleee-O
That's look real good man, I like that. :D Definately wind it down a bit more though :p