ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers Are On!!!!!!!! **PICS**

Lionel Richie

bend that small lip 180 deg upwards (use mole grips) back on its self

dont cut it off though, as itll weaken the bumper mount

Weeman sucks ****

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 10 May 2005
bend that smallÊlip 180 deg upwards (use mole grips) back on its selfdont cut it off though, as itll weaken the bumper mount

Thats what I did in the end after catching one of those mounts in full corner:sick: wasnt pretty!

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 10 May 2005

bend that smallÊlip 180 deg upwards (use mole grips) back on its self

dont cut it off though, as itll weaken the bumper mount

Thats what I did in the end after catching one of those mounts in full corner:sick: wasnt pretty!
lol! memories! pmsl big chunks out the tyres days.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

cheers guys ill do it as soon as i get in....... cant wait to drive it! seemd planted to the road last night! :devilish:

If they settle alot more i may have to raise them, dont worry pete i know how to do them after watching u do it twice ;)

Ex Ph-Quick

pah!!! thats nothing!!! easily fixable!!!!!!!!

take 1 large hammer and 1 angle grinder = job done

ah, memories!!!!
Hope there wont be any of that went you fit mine!!:confused:

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

if you dont lower it evenly it will be worse, the cups are set up well and well balenced, you should lower it evenly, its not a drag car where you have it nose down.

Street Triple R

no it might make it grip better but handling is quite different, and the 2 are often confused

and one thing is for certain, it will not be as good in the wet, lower centre of gravity is not needed in wet conditions

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

i dont believe these people who have them lowered all the way down at the back, the axel hits the exhaust when being driven, there aint no room

unless they are deff?!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

took it out for a spin tonight..... OMG!!!!! Amazing! i was pushing it like i would with my apex springs and it was so flat and had so much more speed to come! i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it :devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by nev_172 on 10 May 2005

if you dont lower it evenly it will be worse, the cups are set up well and well balenced, you should lower it evenly, its not a drag car where you have it nose down.
mine pretty much is even front & back.

anyway im with fred.... beatches! ;op

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 10 May 2005

took it out for a spin tonight..... OMG!!!!! Amazing! i was pushing it like i would with my apex springs and it was so flat and had so much more speed to come! i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it :devilish:

I look forward to meeting you on the track with it soon.

;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by howie p on 11 May 2005

pictures of the back wheel + whole car please

Tomorrow young one......

Matt i aint tracking it for a long while yet

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

does it not catch your exhaust??! mine did with me standard one, does so even more now ive got me magnex fitted......

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by gt_gaz on 11 May 2005

does it not catch your exhaust??! mine did with me standard one, does so even more now ive got me magnex fitted......
never had any problems

who fitted your exhaust????