ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers for 172 cup

Clio 172 cup
Recently purchased a 172 cup that needs wheels changing and lowering! Any advice on what people have fitted would be appreciated!!
pictures would be even better.. Cheers :approve:

Bilsteins :)

7188818194_595222475b_b.jpg

IMG_0035 by Emma_Williams, on Flickr

any excuse for a photo lol

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
K tec were the ones I was looking at tbh.. What sort of price we talking for those? Looks nice as well mate how much is that lowerd by?

Cheers mate..Think they were about 300 pound mate..To be honest i wouldnt buy them if i was keeping them long term..They are ok on smooth road but through in a few bumps and they arent the best..Maybe save a few more quick and buy a decent set.

Clio 172 cup
Cheers mate..Think they were about 300 pound mate..To be honest i wouldnt buy them if i was keeping them long term..They are ok on smooth road but through in a few bumps and they arent the best..Maybe save a few more quick and buy a decent set.

Yeah they would be long term and its my daily driver aswell. maybe i would be better investing a little more to start with. Trying to get hold of some turinis aswell cause the bloke i brought it off haf already changed them for something much worse!!

Clio 172 cup

Yeah they would be long term and its my daily driver aswell. maybe i would be better investing a little more to start with. Trying to get hold of some turinis aswell cause the bloke i brought it off haf already changed them for something much worse!!