ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coilovers - problems - help

proton compact 1.3 GLi
right i fitted some coilover a while bck and everything was fine but last sunday at the black mountain run i hit a banking at speed and it put my tracking out so i took it to get sorted at a local garage. then i started noticing a squeek which i asumed was the tyres rubbing on something (was told this would happen when i brought the coilovers as my tyres are 205 not 195) also a slight squeek has appeard when turning, also ive noticed a slight tic tic tic sort of noise comeing (could be a belt not all that sure) but now its the tic tic tic has turned into clunk clunk clunk but it does not change under speed or revs and is not that constant but is always there but all of this has only occured since i had my tracking done any1 got any1 ideas on what the noises could be and how serious they are/could be

all advice welcome
cheers

Last edited: