ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers!

1.2 16v
Im thinking about buying some coilovers from ebay to put on my 1.2 clio as standard height is boring the crap out of me nowadays, problem is im not to confidant of fitting them myself so i was wondering if anybody has taken there car & coilovers somewhere to be fitted?

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt.

1.2 16v
Thanks mate thats a big help,

Its just my mate fitted some coilovers on his polo and has made a right mess of the car now, i changed my mind on taking it to him, if im going to get it done i should really do it propperly.

Anyways mate
Thanks for the help :approve:

MK3 GTI golf 16v
your mate must be an idiot, its not hard mate. become a member and have a look at the guides and see what you think, its really not hard mate

1.2 16v
Im a hands on type of lad but with working every hour under that god sends having time myself to fit coilovers is a no go.
My mate seriously made it look harder than it is, i think it was 4 hours to do the front 2, i just sat there with a few beers and a pack of fags observing how much a t**t he looked struggling (not a good mate i must add haha)
Cheers for the help lads i might give it a go if not ill phone BTM and see what the deal is down there.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
you may aswell do it mate, took me and a friend around an hour and a half to do the entire car. as above its only a few bolts and your done basically