ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers

Guys,

I'm considering new coilovers but haven't got a massive budget, I do mainly track use and currently have race land ....

What do people think .. What coilovers would be the best to go for with the best price

I have a Clio 182 Cup

Thanks

RS 182 CUP
do a search matey, tons of threads on them. id go for bilstein b14 set up but it ay cheap

Clio Sport 182 + 197
Not sure about on a clio but raceland are normally cheap tat. Only useful for lowering the car more than springs if you search 'coilovers' you should find that everyone rates the b14's as gt rob said.

Or the kw coilovers also

This is all off here though as im also after coilovers when money allows. But this forum does say its worth saving the extra up and getting best you can

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
Why dont you stick with what you have and save up for a decent suspension kit that will significantly improve your track driving experience?

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
If you are truly only really doing trackdays in the car then AST Sportline 2. You get lightweight coilovers, stiffer springs suited for circuit use and thicker/ stronger monotube coilovers. If wanting a more road orientated setup, then the nearest to the popular non cup Bilstein B14 is the H&R coilovers. Danny does a new spax kit as well.