ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cold air feeds

clio 172 exclusive n
hi everyone i want to do the cold air feeds on my car

ive got a knn air filter to go in my air box to replace the standard filter but also looking to make the air feeds bigger etc

need some advice

iam hoping to take car to garage where i go and ask him to do it but iam going to have to ask him what to do etc and to be honest i dont really know lol

what piping will i need??? how much roughly?? where do i take the cold air feed from?? do i leave the air feeds behind the wheels in place??

read somewhere on the forum about taking it from the foglights another said the grill another said make the originals behind the wheels/arches bigger 70ml or summin what do you guys reckon??

i have an exclusive so trying to keep it hidden out of sight etc any help much appreciated :)

hoping to print this page and take it down to my mate in the garage so he nows what i need doing, hes pretty good with things like this hes just built a nova 2ltr turbo with nos rollcage etc hoping to get it ready for pod soon he was up there alot last year with just the 2ltr and nos its silver nova gte i believe

now hes added a turbo lol he loves it

thanks again

:):):):):):):):):):)

ps have looked through forum found some usefull info but it ended in a debate of which was best etc and left me confused, decided to stay away from an induction kit just buy filter and upgrade air feeds but how lol

thanks

Last edited:
  clio 172 exclusive n
thanks for quick reply mate

ive changed the filter as heard the standard wasnt great ive kept original box etc

so standard intakes should be fine for this??

only other thing i wanted to do is the rs tuner so i could remap the ecu myself anyone tryed this??? worth doing??? seems like a good deal think its around 130 pounds

thanks again