ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cold Feet

53 plate 172

Is it just me..........was driving the car for nearly an hour earlier, left climate on at 20C but my feet were frozen !!

Tried pointing the air there and making it faster but still cold !!!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Ive been leaving mine set to 20c on auto and Ive been lovely and warm. Even with the window open a small amount.

53 plate 172

lovely and warm apart from the footwell, doesnt seem to blow much air out and even then, only comes from one vent, next to the centre console !!

Lee, do you leave it switched on auto permantley?

Still trying to get used to this climate control, think I preferred the old fashioned way !!

Lee

BMW M2C

During the warmer months Ive had it set to manual as I dont like the aircon being on all the time. Since the temperature has dropped recently Ive had it on auto for the last week or two. In the summer I was never happy with the temperature so did it manually, usually just left it on minimum, but so far its doing a good job of keeping me warm on auto.