ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coldplay 10-6-2012 ethiad Manchester

AG 200 cup
Went to watch coldplay yesterday so thought i'll put some pictures up on here there really not the best quality TBH mainly because i had to use the normal camera because i couldnt take the SLR in. After queuing up for nearly five hours a manged to get to the front and got to say they were awesome.

9a9f27d7.jpg

940b76ca.jpg

bd126a01.jpg

6b2cb117.jpg

b0cff098.jpg

f1a6bca9.jpg

fe4bb4c5.jpg

6f82bd05.jpg

349f6dab.jpg

412f6c20.jpg

4e813c19.jpg

91c3d5ff.jpg

f11b36bc.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'd imagine that to be a very difficult place to take decent photo's from (despite being at the front) but i'm sure you had a great night!

my friend called me up whilst at the emirates gig ... i couldn't go cause i was working ... still best f**king phone call ever :D just took a break and listened to them play lol

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I saw them at Emirates last week and the Summertime Ball last Saturday, they were absolutely awesome - probably my favourite band live.

They know how to put on a show!

Nimbus Megane R26
saw them sat 9th at the etihad and was right at the front, was something else..those wrist bands were amazing. Me/gf looked down at ours when they got turned on and was like "wow these are cool"..then i turned round and was like "uhhhhhh look behind you..thats fecking amazing!!!" hah

MINI Cooper S JCW
I was there too - first time I've seen them, was awesome, think the wristbands were great idea! I took my SLR in and got some good pics will try and add some.

DCi 80 DieselSport
We saw them on the sat (9th).

Best concert I've ever been too!

The fireworks/confetti cannons/wristbands were epic.